Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 32. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
And what about regulatory acts? Do they fit them?
Activity: 119
And who can help this team in their work?
The Jibbit team can rely on a worldwide network of partners who will actively participate in the implementation of our vision.
Activity: 125
And who can help this team in their work?
Activity: 131
What do you know about the goal of the company. Can you tell me?
Our goal is for Jibbit to become the big player in the huge growth in the cannabis market.
Activity: 126
What do you know about the goal of the company. Can you tell me?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Blockchain technologies are improving the modern world and in this industry they can help projects to gain a sustainable growth.
do you really think so? As for me blockchain and cannabis industry are not so synergic. It is more connected to some geeks in my opinion. I don’t believe in blockchain in this industry, sorry.

Blockchain can play a role in literally every industry. The aspects blockchain can improve will vary from industry to industry, but even in the Cannabis business blockchain can be beneficial.
Activity: 156
Do they really have relevant experience, do they prove themselves in the past?
Members of the Jibbit team have already proven in the past how to build a company, starting from scratch, and this company continues to be successful today
Activity: 163
Do they really have relevant experience, do they prove themselves in the past?
Activity: 158
And what about the team. Is it qualified enough to fit the market?
The team has experience in the field of marketing, as well as years of experience in stock markets worldwide, making the Jibbit team absolute experts in the industry.
Activity: 173
And what about the team. Is it qualified enough to fit the market?
Activity: 168
And tell me please how can Jibbit token be used?
The Jibbit token is used as a means of payment in the Jibbit network. Jibbit is a strong token for a growing community, which can rely on a team of professionals from the cannabis, crypto-blockchain, marketing and investment industries.
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
blockchain meets cannabis
Note: Inofficial Bitcointalk translation of Jibbit Whitepaper/One Pager /ANN Thread / Bounty Thread

WHITEPAPERs

Japanese       Spanish          Vietnamese       Indonesian          Vietnamese       Vietnamese          Korean       Italy       Hindi       French       German       Portuguese       Russian       Spanish          Korean

ONEPAGERs

Japanese       Indonesian       Chinese       Spanish       Vietnamese       Filipino       Vietnamese       Vietnamese       Korean       Hindi       Hindi       Italy

Russian       French       Polish       Portuguese       Korean       Bulgarian

ANNs

Japanese       Vietnamese       Filipino       Vietnamese          Korean       Hindu       Italy       Russian          French       Polish      Portuguese       Korean       Romanian       Bulgarian

BOUNTYs

PRE SALE IS LIVE!!!

Join Jibbit ITS now and save up to 35%
+ up to 15% early adapters Bonus!!!!!

Get Your Personal 10% Referral Link

Activity: 280
And tell me please how can Jibbit token be used?
Is it possible to cheat with the stored data. Can we face trickery here?
Any modification or falsification of the stored data, in the blockchain, is almost impossible. It is the core of blockchain.
Is it possible to cheat with the stored data. Can we face trickery here?
Activity: 252
Is it the only way it can help. Maybe you can mention any other?
Yes there are some other ways. In this network, consumers, producers and suppliers can find each other. Every single transaction is stored in an encrypted form in the blockchain and is accessible to everyone as and when they are needed.
Activity: 266
Is it the only way it can help. Maybe you can mention any other?
Activity: 266
Hello. Can you help me?  I want to understand how blockchain can help jibbit?
The blockchain provides the technological tools for us to create a Jibbit ecosystem.
Activity: 31
Hello. Can you help me?  I want to understand how blockchain can help jibbit?
Activity: 327
Blockchain technologies are improving the modern world and in this industry they can help projects to gain a sustainable growth.
do you really think so? As for me blockchain and cannabis industry are not so synergic. It is more connected to some geeks in my opinion. I don’t believe in blockchain in this industry, sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: