Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 29. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
It should be noted that the person who consumes cannabis is not their top customers, because of the general tranquility and harmony with the world around them.
Activity: 160
And how much do you think is the ethical sale of cannabis. After all, this can lead to an increase in drug addiction in the countries in which we live.
Activity: 162
Are you sure about this? And how can I be sure of this I do.
Activity: 181
Was there an economic analysis of this project. Was he independent.This project is subject to all regulatory requirements. Of course, a comprehensive and independent assessment was carried out.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
I see the Jibbit project is very good, because their sales are very good. hopefully his ICO can reach hardcap.
Activity: 177
Of course, there is no given because the given market is regulated by the legislation of the European Union one of the strictest in the world.Thank you for your answer, but I'd like to know more.
Activity: 235
I want to believe why are you so sujre in the success of this project
I believe that this market was undervalued due to state regulation. So now he should show brilliant profit figures.Ho вeдь мapиxyaнa этo нapкoтик, мoгy ли я пoимeть пpoблeмы cвязывaяcь c этим.
Activity: 224
I want to believe why are you so sujre in the success of this project
Activity: 96
I do not really believe in such projects, it seems to me that all this will be difficult to implement, but I can not pass by, because many sites have put you in a great rating and this bribes me)
Activity: 238
It is the wonderful project, It can give us all benefits of blockchain at a low cost. Really it is very impressive.
Activity: 252
The blockchain is the great solution of this problem. It is the ready made thing.
Activity: 252
High transaction costs of banks and other payment service providers
Activity: 238
Yes we can remember Julian Assange. He tries to bring people all the benefits of anonymity.
Activity: 109
Yea, it is great anonymity is the thing that is needed by the whole world.
Activity: 119
Increased need for privacy in doctors and pharmacies is the other problem.
Digital doctors consultation hours and delivery of pharmacies give patients the necessary anonymity
Activity: 125
Increased need for privacy in doctors and pharmacies is the other problem.
Activity: 131
It is really wonderful, it can help a lot in this sphere.
Activity: 126
Strong increase in number of counterfeit prescriptions is the other problem. How can they deal with it?
Prescriptions secured by blockchain are forgery proof
Activity: 156
Strong increase in number of counterfeit prescriptions is the other problem. How can they deal with it?
Activity: 163
The Jibbit Marketplace platform increases customer choice and availability worldwide. It can be great solution.
Pages:
Jump to: