Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟⭐🌟 JURY.ONLINE: THE FUTURE OF DISPUTES' RESOLUTION 🌟⭐🌟 - page 10. (Read 7293 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cool idea and very clear & simple , the only thing i dont 100% get is the execution of the jurors' decision ? anyone can explain ?
Activity: 309
Has anyone got into jury pre ico! I m thinking of putting few bucks in them,  $100-200 just to check them . Cool
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
How many jurors can give Jury.online for every single situation to deal with different cases, if any party is dissatisfied?
Activity: 294
The app is in the final steps to be on it's final version.

Very wise to finish the app before end of ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Who exactly is your customer? Huh
Activity: 224
How does jury ico differ from others ico's? what's the major pros? what's the cap? looks interesting , I am thinking to join the token sale tomorrow
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Since all changes made should satiisfy the rules that are predefined by the protocol specification developed by the community, can one corrupt the system.
Activity: 168
Good idea, I like it!   Grin Hope this will be the next big thing! What are your target countries (markets) on the first stage of expansion?
The verdict is encrypted with some additional randomly generated data. How does it called and and Who had an opportunity to generate it?!?!?!?!?!? Tongue
It is a fantasy! I am very delighted with your project!
Activity: 281
The price of dispute resolution is based on the judges’ competence, estimating someone’s competence is a very nontrivial task.
----
It is evaluated by a number of statistical methods that result in a numerical parameter. How does it call
Activity: 243

Great project. I hope you can form a huge community for the popularization of your project. Good luck!
I will recommend you to my investors.
Activity: 224
wwhat kind of technology is a ledger of information blocks with built-in fault tolerance and the absence of centralized control Huh Where can it be used nowadays?
Activity: 190
A party uses a symmetric-key algorithm to encrypt the salt and store it in the smart contract of the deal. Later, the party will disclose the encryption key and reveal the verdict. What will happen if one party refuses to do it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I agree with your opinion. Courts can be corrupted in many ways and thus decentralizing and making completely transparent is not easy. But this is a very ambitious project anyway, so I hope they will gain huge success with their ICO!
It is good! Smiley
Activity: 266
During operations, cryptocurrency transfer is necessary in seeveral forms./

which one of them Jury.online must take commission for?
Activity: 216
wHat type of a description can define interactions between counterpartieS judges and pools of judges, as well as the requirements for information encryption and side-channel communication...
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
  Huh...if to talk about political engagement and bias, courts are not always independent— they are often influenced by other institutions and people. How would you solve this problem..!?

I agree with your opinion. Courts can be corrupted in many ways and thus decentralizing and making completely transparent is not easy. But this is a very ambitious project anyway, so I hope they will gain huge success with their ICO!
Activity: 280
  Huh...if to talk about political engagement and bias, courts are not always independent— they are often influenced by other institutions and people. How would you solve this problem..!?
Activity: 222
"hmm, i see another project with very unique concept...
i'll keep looking forward for this project...
anyway i already joined this bounty... "
Pages:
Jump to: