Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟⭐🌟 JURY.ONLINE: THE FUTURE OF DISPUTES' RESOLUTION 🌟⭐🌟 - page 5. (Read 7293 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
this may be sort of unrelated but i bought two 8gb rams today and im about to update my conputer. just wondering if its easier/better to upgrade my OS before or after installing it
Activity: 30
can someone tell me please, bounty is actual at the moment? or it already been completed?
Activity: 210
Why is the token sale taking so long?
Activity: 14
it was stated on the thread also
Activity: 30
hoping for good things from this companty
Activity: 97
Then you sign in and will see dashboard which will allow you to buy tokens when ico starts!
Activity: 16
Will get back to you when they are available. They are too busy
Activity: 12
Excluding the signature campaing
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 37
We appreciate Jury.Online project team answering our questions. You can review them in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck with your project.
Activity: 4
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?

haven't heard back from you guys...
Is it this conference you are talking about? https://blockshowasia.com/
I think it's November 29th... but it's a good one, I'll go there... I found somewhere here a discount code VIP30, so I bought tickets cheaper.

Im planning visit Sinngapure next week and hope to attend it
They have strong speakers. Sure, that Ill be worth conference
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?

Is it this conference you are talking about? https://blockshowasia.com/
I think it's November 29th... but it's a good one, I'll go there... I found somewhere here a discount code VIP30, so I bought tickets cheaper.
Activity: 164

Activity: 164
Activity: 532
Great project guys, i just sent the Whitepaper in Dutch language  Cheesy
Activity: 68
www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
Activity: 84
I joined a Twitter company and wrote a message indicating that I have a bitcointalk account associated with my twitter account in this campaign. And I wanted to check my status in the tables: https://docs.google.com, but I was not allowed to go there. Why?
Activity: 11
It sounds like a good project. One question: the scheme seems to me to be that of arbitration. How did you think you would propose the same service in countries with very different legal systems?
In basic scenario arbiters will base their decision on common scense. We are gooing to develop the platform, and probably international law will be the basic.
Activity: 11
Are there still some bonuses or bounties for Early Sale purchase? I am interested in this, thks
There was 30% discount on the Pre-ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Blockchain for PLANTS (www.industrial.markets)
Pages:
Jump to: