Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟⭐🌟 JURY.ONLINE: THE FUTURE OF DISPUTES' RESOLUTION 🌟⭐🌟 - page 7. (Read 7293 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Just had a random 0.5 JOT put into my account on MEW, is this token being air dropped?
Activity: 29
!!!  Smiley The judges’ job is to provide an unbiased and just verdict, but a judge is not superhuman and may make mistakes, just like any other person. What can decrease the probability of errors?

more judges and possibility to appeal for more different pannel of jurors.
For example you have 3 stages of arbitration:
13 jurors - 9-4 u win
13 jurors - 6-7 u loose
13 jurors - 11-2 u win

So it is more informative and decrease the probability of errors

Alo you should check rates of jurors!
How does jury ico differ from others ico's? what's the major pros? what's the cap? looks interesting , I am thinking to join the token sale tomorrow

soft cap is 3 mln!
Pros - 30% bonus
Can pay in ETH LTC or BTC
You can keep tokens until they will go up or use for paying arbiters if u make deal on blockchain!
A party uses a symmetric-key algorithm to encrypt the salt and store it in the smart contract of the deal. Later, the party will disclose the encryption key and reveal the verdict. What will happen if one party refuses to do it?
This party loses the dispute
Who exactly is your customer? Huh

Thank you for your questions! Freelancers platfrom, p2p market places for buying goods, online shops (b2c)
So their customers and businesess itself.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
... very interesting project, could become one of the biggest ICOs of 2017 in my humble opinion. All the best, looking forward to participating in the crowdfunding
At what stage the deal is considered to be after the counterparty confirms its consent to the terms and conditions of the deal and specifies the necessary information?
The deal is considered to be activate after counterparties agree on terms and conditions (they even can not to plug in arbiters if they are sure in each other)
Activity: 16
i have Get 1 JOT Token from Airdrop.Is this correct?
Activity: 238
Very impressive, I must admit.
Saw so many other ICOs without any solid purpose and then I stumbled upon them.
I would like to know which direction are they going and how are they planning to implement it.
I'll strongly consider supporting them.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I think it's a a great idea and the team looks promising, anyone know where they guys registered / located ?
At what stage the deal is considered to be after the counterparty confirms its consent to the terms and conditions of the deal and specifies the necessary information?
Activity: 190
Hey , I am looking for a good ICO which can generate nice return in the next month . Any thoughts anyone about jury.online ?
What is their soft cap? Looks like these guys got some growth the last few days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Do you actually believe the token market will keep growing? Seems like we've reached boiling point but that what ppl said about BTC a year ago .. Tongue
Activity: 243
Looks like an interesting ICO , i like the idea and I can think about 1000 use cases for the product . Hope they achieve all milestones on the road map . Good luck guys )
Activity: 121
Why would someone buy the token  and how will it be used in the future?
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
If I purchase JOT today, when would I be able to sell it on exchange?
Jjudges from a general-purpose pool working on disputes that require no particular skills or specific knowledge Do they anonymous? Why?

We will have a partners for decentralized certification, also pools will have main arbiter - manager, which will control the work procces. Verification of arbiters will be made by different certification companies and also by Jury.online team (but not necessary)
Where may representatives of parties seek justice and the protection of their interests,, when business relationships are challenged or fail? Smiley

In Jury.online service for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: