Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] KARATCOIN | Straight to Gold Mines 🔥 - page 10. (Read 23617 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
How will you ensure you provide fully safe and secured service?
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Admin I must say this. I am really interested in this project.. its mind blowing.. the idea is awesome.. please what's the idea on listing the coin on exchange and what's the price sale of the token early sales.. I will really love to purchase some more karate coin

Karatcoin  Smiley

Regarding the placement of coins on market platforms in order to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and thus start the exchange of Karatcoin) with other currencies, we prefer those crypto exchanges that are already very successful, and which have considerable volume for both trade and capitalization. Following this investment strategy, we have therefore identified Bancor, Yobit, Idex, Binance and Etherdelta as possible candidates.

Depending on how much this project growth, we will seriously consider DDEX and HitBTC.
Activity: 57
Great project, you are going great
Activity: 4
Admin I must say this. I am really interested in this project.. its mind blowing.. the idea is awesome.. please what's the idea on listing the coin on exchange and what's the price sale of the token early sales.. I will really love to purchase some more karate coin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
KARATCOIN FEATURES
 Objective is to create a groundbreaking organization that blends the centralized and decentralized worlds perfectly. Our ambition is to create a multipurpose project destined to become a major market player that embraces constant and evolutionary growth.
copper member
does KARATCOIN is rael coin or token
if this is an real coin then when is the wallet available for download

Good question,

First, reference our white paper: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/karatcoin.co/files/docs/KC_WP.pdf

Karatcoin is both a utility token and a coin (when will migrate to our blockchain).

The white paper contains our milestones to guide you through our roadmap.
Activity: 33
does KARATCOIN is rael coin or token
if this is an real coin then when is the wallet available for download
Activity: 105
I read for a while and what interests me from this platform is the concept of gold turning into crypto-gold with minimal tax costs. I think there will be many investors involved in this platform.
Activity: 6
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi Karatcoin I think your thread suits best on Announcement (Altcoins) or Tokens (Altcoins).

Move your thread there and how you'll do it? at the left bottom, the button's there.

Done!
Thanks for the tip.
You're welcome and thanks for following that tip.  Wink
copper member
Hi Karatcoin I think your thread suits best on Announcement (Altcoins) or Tokens (Altcoins).

Move your thread there and how you'll do it? at the left bottom, the button's there.

Done!
Thanks for the tip.
copper member
Apart from airdrop, will there be bounty for this project for more community members to engage with it?

Yes,
next week we'll start with different bounties (social, translation, signature etc.)
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Apart from airdrop, will there be bounty for this project for more community members to engage with it?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

copper member
i Think ICOBENCH & ICOMARKS + WiserICO is best ICO sites.
and for me ICO bench ratings is so hopefull, if you want try on this sites to.

but about hardcap on icobazar - is problem, here is 24 000 000 BTC Cheesy Cheesy and max BTC is 17 000 000 in circulation suply , and total - MAX suply is 21 000 000. plz check it  - https://icobazaar.com/v2/karatcoin

Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for reporting!
Activity: 297
Merit: 4
telefy.finance[
i Think ICOBENCH & ICOMARKS + WiserICO is best ICO sites.
and for me ICO bench ratings is so hopefull, if you want try on this sites to.

but about hardcap on icobazar - is problem, here is 24 000 000 BTC Cheesy Cheesy and max BTC is 17 000 000 in circulation suply , and total - MAX suply is 21 000 000. plz check it  - https://icobazaar.com/v2/karatcoin
copper member

The Airdrop program is now available here

copper member
Thanks to FoundICO for this rating!

brand new
Activity: 0
Just subscribed, looks an excellent project, will be investing when the ICO begins
copper member
Just subscribed, looks an excellent project, will be investing when the ICO begins

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: