Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] KARATCOIN | Straight to Gold Mines 🔥 - page 3. (Read 23617 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
\I agree with your thoughts and I really hope that the team will think about where the karatcoin token will be registered in the exchange, but I see this will be a little hampered because this market situation is not very good, as well as we are patient a little more time]
Exchanges is utmost need for Karatcoin community.
It's not easy procedure, but worthy to spend time and resources to do it and bring Karatcoin to exchanges.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
A creative team and extraordinary achievements for Karatoin, with the achievement of hardcap, certainly gratitude is realized, so the next step in the crypto market and this development is certainly a lot that awaits new ideas and places of exchange.
I agree with your thoughts and I really hope that the team will think about where the karatcoin token will be registered in the exchange, but I see this will be a little hampered because this market situation is not very good, as well as we are patient a little more time]
With the achievement of this hardcap, I hope that the team can utilize the funds as best as possible to develop their projects and register their tokens in large exchanges, of course, can be faster in the process so that success can be felt by all supporters of this project, not only by the project team.

really the team must also be smart in balancing the current market situation, obviously we see that the current market situation is really unfriendly, but I am sure of the karatcoin team
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
A creative team and extraordinary achievements for Karatoin, with the achievement of hardcap, certainly gratitude is realized, so the next step in the crypto market and this development is certainly a lot that awaits new ideas and places of exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
With the achievement of this hardcap, I hope that the team can utilize the funds as best as possible to develop their projects and register their tokens in large exchanges, of course, can be faster in the process so that success can be felt by all supporters of this project, not only by the project team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
unexpectedly hardcap has been achieved, all this happened thanks to the hard work of the team and they managed to attract many investors to join in this project. It seems like the bounty participants will get a lot of rewards because the hardcap is achieved and congratulations for everyone.
Activity: 377
"11/10/2018 We have successfully reached the Hard-Cap!
The Bounty Program will continue till 14 November."

Congratulations 24M $ collect. Which all best for your project.

good achievement for the karatcoin project. very rarely find a project that can achieve hardcap, what else is the hardcap of this project, including large, $ 24m.

so congratulations for the karatcoin project
Congratulations to the team that always cooperates compactly so that this project can achieve satisfactory success, hopefully in the future this project will be further developed better and congratulations for the participants who join in the enthusiasm to promote this project and provide satisfactory results.
Many congratulations for this project, I also congratulate everyone involved in this project for proving your hard work so that the results obtained are satisfying.

Happy to see that they reached the hard cap. Nowadays, its too hard to reach that milestone. Hoping that I can get some profit by joining their bounty campaign because I didn't participate their ICO because of financial problem. Anyways, goodluck to KARATCOIN PROJECT!

Great performance for the Karatkoin team, success in achieving hardcap and this extraordinary achievement, the development that will continue and hope that it will be a great coin. Congratulations to all teams
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

good achievement for the karatcoin project. very rarely find a project that can achieve hardcap, what else is the hardcap of this project, including large, $ 24m.

Congratulations to the team that always cooperates compactly so that this project can achieve satisfactory success, hopefully in the future this project will be further developed better and congratulations for the participants who join in the enthusiasm to promote this project and provide satisfactory results.
Many congratulations for this project, I also congratulate everyone involved in this project for proving your hard work so that the results obtained are satisfying.

Happy to see that they reached the hard cap. Nowadays, its too hard to reach that milestone. Hoping that I can get some profit by joining their bounty campaign because I didn't participate their ICO because of financial problem. Anyways, goodluck to KARATCOIN PROJECT!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 476

Activity: 476

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

Activity: 518
I see on the hardcap website that it has been reached and I congratulate the project team that has been able to attract many investors to join and succeed this project and hopefully in the future the project can grow so that the price of karatcoin tokens can be of high quality and value.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
about the store physical gold, can you explain how it works?
as i can see that we can keep gold certificates and can i redeem the gold?

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
What you can say about your competitors? Goldmint, for example? If you already did research, where i can see your materials?
Activity: 355
of course because the bonty program will end on November 14, 2018, if you want to participate you still have a chance,
good luck friend
Good to know that there are opportunities to join Karatcoin campaign, but personally I don't apply to join at closely end day.
It is sort of distraction, but are there chances to join GameXcoin bounties?
Finally remaining only 2 days for finishing ICO. Remaining only 5 millions tokens for sale (probably, less). This is great platform. I hope KARATCOIN will be among famous GOLD projects .
as you said, hopefully the karatcoin project is able to become one of the foremost ones, and now we can see clearly, that the rust coin project is able to reach the top

A very good thing and congratulations on the people who have invested and participated in the development of this project. Can I still participate in this project?
of course because the bonty program will end on November 14, 2018, if you want to participate you still have a chance,
good luck friend
KTC is a the digital currency for the Karatcoin platform. Each token will be equal to $3 worth of gold..sound good to me , great project!
Of course the karatcoin project is really great. I very rarely find other projects that can get a good target. I think the karatcoin project is perfect, I am waiting for information on the karatcoin distribution and launch on market.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
KTC is a the digital currency for the Karatcoin platform. Each token will be equal to $3 worth of gold..sound good to me , great project!
Pages:
Jump to: