Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE] - page 13. (Read 19355 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The project’s gonna to reach the level of largest e-commerce platforms. There’re e-Bay and Amazon mentioned. Is it really possible to reach such result working with crypto currencies?
Look, crypto currencies arent different from traditional currencies in terms of circulation. The only difference today is that they’re less liquid and locally distributed. When more trust is generated and received, they will be able to match the traditional ones. In this case, the goals from your example can be quite achievable.
What advantages does the service give to business?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The project’s gonna to reach the level of largest e-commerce platforms. There’re e-Bay and Amazon mentioned. Is it really possible to reach such result working with crypto currencies?
Look, crypto currencies arent different from traditional currencies in terms of circulation. The only difference today is that they’re less liquid and locally distributed. When more trust is generated and received, they will be able to match the traditional ones. In this case, the goals from your example can be quite achievable.
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
What are service's requirements to the gadgets? Will it be possible to install it from the app store?
Activity: 364
What are the developers' and management’s goals for next 2-3 years? I mean financial ones first.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
keyrpto this project I see a project that really interest me, I see this project offers a good and safe idea for us .. keyrpto create environment for safe currency exchange without risk of fraud between buyer and seller. This risk minimization is the main advantage ... this is an advantage offered by this project .. it is very interesting for me, I hope this project can be successful and achieved target and applied in this time
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
what does platform protect customers from? I don't mean fraud. I mean the whole process of buying and delivering Products
The project will allow a safe platform where members of the crypto community can buy and sell using crypto as payment. At the moment there are very few trusted places where this can occur. We protect both customers and merchants from poor transaction outcomes in the same way a company like ebay does, ensuring that our users are comfortable with spending their funds on our site. At the moment because both parties could be anonymous, a customer could receive a product and never send the funds, or the other way around. We prevent that from happening Smiley

So in essence you are just another PayPal? But what's the point of building another PayPal if the new decentralized economy ahead of us wants to get rid of the PayPals and any other intermediary?
We can be better compared to the Ebay for cryptocurrency.
Disputes between parties are sometimes better solved through controlled human mediation as opposed to a decentralised alternative.

That's what you hope for but who knows how awesome smart contract logic might become at some point in time in the future? The goal definitely is to get rid of intermediaries wherever and whenever possible, since they create friction, and friction is another word for costs in this respect.
Activity: 196
It seems to me that there're so many exchangers already that there're no problems with exchanges. Is there anything special about this project?
There're difficulties with the exchange of currencies. People need faster and more convenient platform against the background of growth of popularity of payments. KeyRPTO offers such platform.
What crypto currencies will be available? There're plenty of them. I've even seen the lists on the exchanges.
At the moment there're the essential currencies like bitcoin and similar ones. It isnt planned to use crypto currencies of local projects so far 'cause of lack of understanding of their quality and opportunities to use them. In the future the list of currencies will be extended for sure.
What does platform give to the buyer and to the seller?

KEYRPTO creates an environment for safe exchange of currencies without risk of fraud between the buyer and the seller. Minimization of these risks is the main advantage.

Does the platform have any other features?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/keyrpto-17309  You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 406
It seems to me that there're so many exchangers already that there're no problems with exchanges. Is there anything special about this project?
There're difficulties with the exchange of currencies. People need faster and more convenient platform against the background of growth of popularity of payments. KeyRPTO offers such platform.
What crypto currencies will be available? There're plenty of them. I've even seen the lists on the exchanges.
At the moment there're the essential currencies like bitcoin and similar ones. It isnt planned to use crypto currencies of local projects so far 'cause of lack of understanding of their quality and opportunities to use them. In the future the list of currencies will be extended for sure.

KEYRPTO creates an environment for safe exchange of currencies without risk of fraud between the buyer and the seller. Minimization of these risks is the main advantage.
Activity: 378
The platform will be used as a service for execution of transactions now. What do developers think about the future of the project? I mean additional services and etc.
Activity: 350
Hi everyone! What security protocols is protection of data  based on?
Activity: 252
Here's a question on tokens… What about listing on exchanges?

Hey. I bet there will be listing, but the timeframes arent clear yet. I think such a project really needs listing, i think.
Activity: 392
Here's a question on tokens… What about listing on exchanges?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Is any special wallet necessary to use tokens?
There will be one. Sign up and you'll understand everything immediately. Installation and setting are simple.
Pages:
Jump to: