Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE] - page 16. (Read 19355 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 17
the project description says that there is certain Price inspection… what is that? How is it going to help customers?
Are you referring to the price comparison?
This allows customers to compare products offered by different merchants based on price and other features Smiley

It is said in white paper is that the project helps promoting the brand. I would love my business brand to be promoted. How does this project make it happen?
By being one of the first merchants on our platform you will receive the kudos and praise of being one of the first merchants to list themselves on Keyrpto and to move into the new age of accepting cryptocurrency as payment Smiley
There is also an option for advertising in the platform should you so desire.

Why have  developers chosen Ethereum as a basement for their crypto  currency?
Ethereum is a market leader in smart contracts and associated technology. We have chosen to go with them for their stability and security.

Can you tell me about all the  users of the platform… I believe it doesn't consist of sellers and customers only, right?
Correct Merchants are a part of our ecosystem as well, they are able to open up their own stores on our platform Smiley

what business aspects can I demonstrate after I register in the platform? It's important to present the shop in a good way
The shop is fully customisable which means you are able to style it how you want. It will also keep a details record of all of your transactions and fees, etc for you to be able to collect the necessary paperwork for your business.
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
what does platform protect customers from? I don't mean fraud. I mean the whole process of buying and delivering Products
The project will allow a safe platform where members of the crypto community can buy and sell using crypto as payment. At the moment there are very few trusted places where this can occur. We protect both customers and merchants from poor transaction outcomes in the same way a company like ebay does, ensuring that our users are comfortable with spending their funds on our site. At the moment because both parties could be anonymous, a customer could receive a product and never send the funds, or the other way around. We prevent that from happening Smiley

The apps that help you to find stores with discounts are very popular right now. Are you going to have something similar in your app? It would be very convenient
We will have similar features integrated into our platform promoting sales or searching by sales Smiley

If I'm not wrong a retail services based on crypto currency payment method are offered by different projects. Sometimes if they work with partners that provide crypto currency support. What is so special about this project that makes it better than others?
Keyrpto gives the opportunity to vendors and customers to sell products for crypto currencies within fraud free platform and 100% Secured payments. Security is the most important part when it comes to crypto currencies nowadays.
of course security is important but people are using these services to make profit most of the time and they forget about security sometimes)
Well… they are making a profit based on profitable Exchange rates. The priority of the system is to find these exchange rates
Does it mean that the platform is searching for it on its own?
Exactly! The more clients you have the more profitable crypto currencies exchange is. It lowers  risks as well which is liked by most of the users
I agree! Is the mobile app available already?
The mobile app is not quite ready but keep an eye out for it Smiley

I wonder if this project can enable people to keep up a shop running off a smartphone?
It sure can! The interface will allow merchants to operate their stores from their phone should they so desire.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
what does platform protect customers from? I don't mean fraud. I mean the whole process of buying and delivering Products
The apps that help you to find stores with discounts are very popular right now. Are you going to have something similar in your app? It would be very convenient
Activity: 378
If I'm not wrong a retail services based on crypto currency payment method are offered by different projects. Sometimes if they work with partners that provide crypto currency support. What is so special about this project that makes it better than others?
Keyrpto gives the opportunity to vendors and customers to sell products for crypto currencies within fraud free platform and 100% Secured payments. Security is the most important part when it comes to crypto currencies nowadays.
of course security is important but people are using these services to make profit most of the time and they forget about security sometimes)
Well… they are making a profit based on profitable Exchange rates. The priority of the system is to find these exchange rates
Exactly! The more clients you have the more profitable crypto currencies exchange is. It lowers  risks as well which is liked by most of the users
I agree! Is the mobile app available already?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Exactly! The more clients you have the more profitable crypto currencies exchange is. It lowers  risks as well which is liked by most of the users
Merit: 101
the project description says that there is certain Price inspection… what is that? How is it going to help customers?
Activity: 126
I wonder if this project can enable people to keep up a shop running off a smartphone?
Activity: 392
It is said in white paper is that the project helps promoting the brand. I would love my business brand to be promoted. How does this project make it happen?
what is the exchange rate for us dollars?
it's easy to remember)) 1 KYT = $ 0,01
Activity: 358
what is the exchange rate for us dollars?
Activity: 336
Because this currency has a lot of advantages, my friend! It becomes stronger every day and doesn't have that many competitors
Activity: 196
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
SO I see one more platform for crypto currency payments…) What makes it so unique that I should choose it among the others?)
Have a nice day! You shouldn’t be so skeptical about the growth of the industry! I’m sure that if you conduct benchmarking with traditional financial system, as a result, there will be a very modest number of platforms working in this direction. Nevertheless, KeyRPTO have some advantages even over them.

Maybe but instead of just saying that KeyRPTO has some advantages over others, why don't you just give it a head start and mention them all so we can evaluate them for ourselves.
Activity: 280
Can you tell me about all the  users of the platform… I believe it doesn't consist of sellers and customers only, right?
Pages:
Jump to: