Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE] - page 15. (Read 19355 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
this campaign will end on week 8, I can not wait for good news on this campaign by developing a blockchain based ecommerce platform. Good Luck
Activity: 184
Hello guys, if you want to ask anything about this project.. you must join on telegram in this link https://t.me/KEYRPTOGroup you can ask anything with Chris,osama Ronal Caestro

Don't waste your time to asking in here
Activity: 322
Are transactions between the parties to the exchange somehow controlled by the platform? I mean the situations when a dispute can be arisen.
Activity: 227
mockery that has a very good idea and I think it might be fun to be part of this story. because this type of success is very high
Activity: 210
It’d be interesting to ask the developers how they estimate their work at the current stage of the project. For example, in case of 5-point score, 5 points mean “It’s okay”.
Activity: 238
What encryption type does the platform support? Protecting transactions comes to the foreground in such projects.
Activity: 336
Have a nice day! Tell me please, what crypto currencies will it be possible to exchange with the help of the service? What are the plans for expansion of the range of crypto currencies?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
great project , good luck guys for your project  Smiley Smiley
I’m an owner of a small store! I sell gadgets and i’d like to try out blockchain technology. I’d like to learn what projects like this give to the parties interested. First of all, what will it give to my shop?
Good afternoon! KEYRPTO is an excellent additional sales channel. It won’t solve all the problems and issues of your shop but it will simplify the process for sure ‘cause it’ll solve the sales issues for crypto currency, too.
How will problem be help to arrange cooperation with buyers?
KEYRPTO creates a whirlpool of potential clients which can make purchases on your company’s website. It’s possible to exchange crypto currency with its help.
Nowadays it’s important to have advanced tools for search of customers!
The platform has its own search algorithm which is dedicated to maximize the income of the seller and which is user-friendly for customers that search for products.
How will it be possible to adapt the descriptions of the products in order to make sales do their best?
I’m an owner of a small store! I sell gadgets and i’d like to try out blockchain technology. I’d like to learn what projects like this give to the parties interested. First of all, what will it give to my shop?
Good afternoon! KEYRPTO is an excellent additional sales channel. It won’t solve all the problems and issues of your shop but it will simplify the process for sure ‘cause it’ll solve the sales issues for crypto currency, too.
KEYRPTO creates a whirlpool of potential clients which can make purchases on your company’s website. It’s possible to exchange crypto currency with its help.
The platform has its own search algorithm which is dedicated to maximize the income of the seller and which is user-friendly for customers that search for products.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Tell me please, what number of coins is generated? What number of them will be put on sale?
Good afternoon! There will be 25 million tokens and 18.75 million are allocated to the sale. That’s how it’s going)
Activity: 266
Tell me please, what number of coins is generated? What number of them will be put on sale?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
what does platform protect customers from? I don't mean fraud. I mean the whole process of buying and delivering Products
The project will allow a safe platform where members of the crypto community can buy and sell using crypto as payment. At the moment there are very few trusted places where this can occur. We protect both customers and merchants from poor transaction outcomes in the same way a company like ebay does, ensuring that our users are comfortable with spending their funds on our site. At the moment because both parties could be anonymous, a customer could receive a product and never send the funds, or the other way around. We prevent that from happening Smiley

So in essence you are just another PayPal? But what's the point of building another PayPal if the new decentralized economy ahead of us wants to get rid of the PayPals and any other intermediary?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I hope there won’t be any additional token issue after the ICO? This will be the last one?
I’m proving your hopes! There won’t be any additional issues. On the contrary, the project will work on steady reduction of the number of the tokens.
I hope there won’t be any additional token issue after the ICO? This will be the last one?
Pages:
Jump to: