Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 23. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
When your exchange will be live? I mean in fully-functionale mode? And which role of tokens on your exchange? Traders will have discounts with your tokens as on biance exchange?

On 10th september our exchange going to live and Yes, We have discount even mora then binance who will use KBX tokens as transaction fees

What will be the discount?

KBX tokens can be used as transaction fees to get more discount and also even can sell to cash out
Activity: 266
Tracking Crypto Currency Trade
KuBitX, CEO Eric Annan  interviewed by Ramah Nyang on CGTN Africa (Chinese Global Television Network) on KuBitX Exchange as entrant in African markets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZw6k6KrYOI&feature=youtu.be&a=

Thanks for sharing. This is an interesting interview, worth of watching Grin
Activity: 219
When your exchange will be live? I mean in fully-functionale mode? And which role of tokens on your exchange? Traders will have discounts with your tokens as on biance exchange?

On 10th september our exchange going to live and Yes, We have discount even mora then binance who will use KBX tokens as transaction fees

Wow i didnt expect it to come so early!Do you have any extra rewardsa for those that joined sale,other than bonus tokens?
Activity: 140

So we can normally trade on KubitX on 10th September already?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 171

What will be the discount?
Activity: 23

Activity: 224

Yeah tokens will work similarly to those on Binance, at least that is what I expect.
Activity: 175
Do you plan to add Tether to your exchange?
Yes, BTC/ETH/USDT/KBX pairs will be added on the KuBitX exchange.

I believe you will add other currencies over time

I would like to see TrueUSD being added to.It is better then tether.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 187
Just found an interesting new article on KubitX Medium ,definitely worth the read!

https://medium.com/@kubitx/issues-revolving-around-inclusion-in-the-emerging-markets-5c47f7c1b244

Interesting. Does anybody know how will the Country Ambassadors act?

They will probably be the main representatives for the country, promoting KubitX and maybe leading communities for designated country.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Tracking Crypto Currency Trade
KuBitX, CEO Eric Annan  interviewed by Ramah Nyang on CGTN Africa (Chinese Global Television Network) on KuBitX Exchange as entrant in African markets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZw6k6KrYOI&feature=youtu.be&a=
Activity: 24

All tokens listed on KubitX will have those pairs?Or it will depend how popular tokens are?

We will have ETH BTC USDT and KBX markets for the start, token owners decide which pairs they want listed.
Activity: 24
Just found an interesting new article on KubitX Medium ,definitely worth the read!

https://medium.com/@kubitx/issues-revolving-around-inclusion-in-the-emerging-markets-5c47f7c1b244

KuBitX is focusing on both the Francophone and the Anglophone regions and will achieve this by our Education & Awareness Initiative and our Global Channel Ambassador program which will ensure we have local dialect presence.
Activity: 153

All tokens listed on KubitX will have those pairs?Or it will depend how popular tokens are?
Activity: 252
The Kubitx platform is easy to extend. This means that it is always willing to accept new and additional features that will improve the overall user experience.
Activity: 266

Activity: 264
Public sale date is still not announced?Any chance to happen before end of Q3?
Yes, they have not officially announced the sale date. According to the roadmap, this happens in Q3 or Q4, unable to determine the exact time.
Subscribe to KubitX announcement channel to get notified tg://resolve?domain=kubitx_ann

Thanks for the reminder
Activity: 252

Thank you for link. Quite some interesting read.
Found out that 2 billion people is currently unbanked. Shocked

That is where KBX and crypto should enter the game and grab their piece of the market cap.
Africa indeed has a great potential

Is this number refers to the whole world? Interesting Shocked

Yes, whole world. Smiley crazy, huh?

It's hard to imagine these figures, it just sounds incredible Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
▲Thank you▲

KUBITX – CHANGING THE GAME OF CRYPTO EXCHANGE

IRISH TECH NEWS, ALISON MCGUIRE

KuBitX is a new exchange project which is aimed at offering services which are unavailable in most exchanges today. The project was conceived and started in the last quarter of 2017 with a team of all-round professionals from some of the world’s leading companies like Dell, Huawei Technologies, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Google, BP Oil, AWS, MTN, etcetera who have proven track records and are notable experts in their respective fields.

How big is your development team? How many programmers do you employ?

The large part of our team can be seen on our website
Activity: 238
Do you plan to publish your code on your GitHub profile? I can see that that you created a profile but have only one repository which is not used for real commits. Do you plan to publish some of the source code?

Exchange codes are not usually published, but our Token contract code is public and can be verified
Pages:
Jump to: