Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 25. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Can you tell us a bit more about the fees structure?Withdrawals, trading fees...
Activity: 78
KUBITX - Can electronic money transactions protect information about trade representatives as well as information related to private transactions? I was sad to not be able to participate in that discussion, if I was there I would know more information about this project. What experience do you have about e-money trading? I think you should have conversations to accumulate more experience on the project
Activity: 56
This project has great potential. therefore I would like to bid on airdrop events or bouty can collect more of its token. But I feel it still does not have enough information.
Activity: 266
You plan  to build your smart contracts on top of ethereum blockchain. We all knows that ethereum can handle ~30tps. How will you solve the scalability issue?

KuBitX will issue a fixed supply of 500,000,000 KuBitcoin (KBX) tokens which are based
on the ERC-20 standard. The reasons for choosing ERC-20 tokens are the present familiarity
of the market with this standard plus the stability of Ethereum Blockchain.

That is a way better choice then making your own blockchain from scratch.

I completely agree. In my opinion it is really good that they decided to use Ethereum blockchain. After all, Ethereum blockchain is good and robust. I know that the team will be (or already is) working on their own blockchain but in my opinion it is really good that the chose this blockchain to begin with.

At this stage Ethereum is still one of the best blockchain platforms, it's no wonder that most projects decide for this option.
Activity: 26
You plan  to build your smart contracts on top of ethereum blockchain. We all knows that ethereum can handle ~30tps. How will you solve the scalability issue?

KuBitX will issue a fixed supply of 500,000,000 KuBitcoin (KBX) tokens which are based
on the ERC-20 standard. The reasons for choosing ERC-20 tokens are the present familiarity

I completely agree. In my opinion it is really good that they decided to use Ethereum blockchain. After all, Ethereum blockchain is good and robust. I know that the team will be (or already is) working on their own blockchain but in my opinion it is really good that the chose this blockchain to begin with.
Activity: 266
Well thought project! For how long it's been in development when exactly you started working on KubitX?

We started at 2017. You can check this out in the roadmap in our website

What is the price of 1  KBX token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?

KBX is pegged to ETH
1 ETH = 8,909.09 Kubitcoin(KBX) 

Thank you for the answer.So its a good time to invest,since ETH is low at the moment,so we get more KBX for our money.

Yeh now is THE moment to invest in projects.
Well thought project! For how long it's been in development when exactly you started working on KubitX?

What is the price of 1  KBX token,and is it pegged to ETH,or maybe fixed USD price?

KBX is pegged to ETH

Thank you for the answer.So its a good time to invest,since ETH is low at the moment,so we get more KBX for our money.
Activity: 238

KBX is pegged to ETH
Activity: 219
Activity: 143

I agree, Ethereum blockchain has proved to be the best option for most projects
Activity: 211

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
KuBitX LIVE TELEGRAM AMA
KuBitX organized a live Telegram Ask Me Anything (AMA) on the 24th of August 2018.

During the AMA session which lasted for 1 hour from 15:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT, the team received a lot of questions from the community and responses were given to the questions from KuBitX team members.

For the benefit of those who were not present during the AMA, you have an opportunity to go through the Q and A below.

We have compiled the questions from community members and responses given by the team exactly the way it happened on telegram without editing the conversation, there were some missed questions which we have also captured in below compilation in blue and have given the answers as well.

We will make the AMA session a regular activity in our community to ensure that our community is carried along with development in our project.
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-live-telegram-ama-f5eada34f42e

I’ve just read the transcript and I am shocked (in a positive way) that crypto in Africa is that huge (according to the provided charts at least). :O

Indeed, I wasn't aware of the potential of the African market. Interesting

It is huuuuuge (trump emoticon) indeed and it is barely touched.

It’s huge and after reading about it, I can really see what makes it so interesting.
And considering the numbers which say that crypto there is huge... that really explains that the team made a good choice when they decided that they will put their focus on Africa.

Africa is good market for crypto cos benefits of crypto can be utilized the most in third world countries with unstable economies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I heard a lot about this project in social networks, 100% of the advertising campaign, also noticed a high activity in the Telegram group. The project employs hard consultants who have worked in this field for many years and have already solved many of the problems of past projects and brought them to a whole new level. They have experience in the field of e-commerce, financial market and capital market, banking, law, software development and Blockchain technology. Some of them are the general director and the founder of his company. They have partnerships with Modulus Global, Localau, WDM International, TGE Launch Media and UMS conferences. Cool!

Yeah, I share your amazement, team and project are really impressive when you start to dig a bit.
Activity: 212
KuBitX LIVE TELEGRAM AMA
KuBitX organized a live Telegram Ask Me Anything (AMA) on the 24th of August 2018.

During the AMA session which lasted for 1 hour from 15:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT, the team received a lot of questions from the community and responses were given to the questions from KuBitX team members.

For the benefit of those who were not present during the AMA, you have an opportunity to go through the Q and A below.

We have compiled the questions from community members and responses given by the team exactly the way it happened on telegram without editing the conversation, there were some missed questions which we have also captured in below compilation in blue and have given the answers as well.

We will make the AMA session a regular activity in our community to ensure that our community is carried along with development in our project.
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-live-telegram-ama-f5eada34f42e

I’ve just read the transcript and I am shocked (in a positive way) that crypto in Africa is that huge (according to the provided charts at least). :O

Indeed, I wasn't aware of the potential of the African market. Interesting

It is huuuuuge (trump emoticon) indeed and it is barely touched.
Activity: 63
think that  most important thing for any project is that it solves real world problem,and KubitX is  doing  excatly  that!
true.

Can you tell me more about the team,what are your previous projects?

The team of KuBitx https://www.kubitx.io/ is a set of gifted and rather highly professionals and hard-working. Having been experienced and skilled within the cryptocurrency ecosystem, permitting the teams to have the possibility to develop cryptocurrency markets you can see more details about them on the website
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Activity: 129
 think that  most important thing for any project is that it solves real world problem,and KubitX is  doing  excatly  that!
Pages:
Jump to: