Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 26. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I heard a lot about this project in social networks, 100% of the advertising campaign, also noticed a high activity in the Telegram group. The project employs hard consultants who have worked in this field for many years and have already solved many of the problems of past projects and brought them to a whole new level. They have experience in the field of e-commerce, financial market and capital market, banking, law, software development and Blockchain technology. Some of them are the general director and the founder of his company. They have partnerships with Modulus Global, Localau, WDM International, TGE Launch Media and UMS conferences. Cool!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Can you tell me more about the team,what are your previous projects?
Activity: 230
Merit: 0
KuBitX LIVE TELEGRAM AMA
KuBitX organized a live Telegram Ask Me Anything (AMA) on the 24th of August 2018.

During the AMA session which lasted for 1 hour from 15:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT, the team received a lot of questions from the community and responses were given to the questions from KuBitX team members.

For the benefit of those who were not present during the AMA, you have an opportunity to go through the Q and A below.

We have compiled the questions from community members and responses given by the team exactly the way it happened on telegram without editing the conversation, there were some missed questions which we have also captured in below compilation in blue and have given the answers as well.

We will make the AMA session a regular activity in our community to ensure that our community is carried along with development in our project.
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-live-telegram-ama-f5eada34f42e

I’ve just read the transcript and I am shocked (in a positive way) that crypto in Africa is that huge (according to the provided charts at least). :O

Indeed, I wasn't aware of the potential of the African market. Interesting
Activity: 266
If I’m not mistaken they will be burned (I think I saw this info either here or in the WP)

Some exchanges do reserve the right not to burn them though.

When it comes to exchanges I prefer no burning option as you can buyback your tokens from the market to ensure stability.

What sense in this and how developers can buy tokens yourself?  Grin This is absurd. They must burn all unsold tokens as this making almost everyone good ICO

Yeah, this should be standard procedure for all ICO-s
Activity: 293
If I’m not mistaken they will be burned (I think I saw this info either here or in the WP)

When it comes to exchanges I prefer no burning option as you can buyback your tokens from the market to ensure stability.

What sense in this and how developers can buy tokens yourself?  Grin This is absurd. They must burn all unsold tokens as this making almost everyone good ICO

Yes, KuBitX team will burn all the unsold tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 264

This option makes sense, but as said unallocated tokens will be burned
Activity: 238

Thanks for info.
Maybe it would be better if the tokens could be bought back instead of burning

If there are unallocated tokens during the TGE, they will be burnt and the total amount that will ever exist will become the total number of allocated tokens.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 142

Activity: 13
Good things will come out of this project am very optimistic
Activity: 220
KuBitX LIVE TELEGRAM AMA
KuBitX organized a live Telegram Ask Me Anything (AMA) on the 24th of August 2018.

During the AMA session which lasted for 1 hour from 15:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT, the team received a lot of questions from the community and responses were given to the questions from KuBitX team members.

For the benefit of those who were not present during the AMA, you have an opportunity to go through the Q and A below.

We have compiled the questions from community members and responses given by the team exactly the way it happened on telegram without editing the conversation, there were some missed questions which we have also captured in below compilation in blue and have given the answers as well.

We will make the AMA session a regular activity in our community to ensure that our community is carried along with development in our project.

Thank you for sharing that, unfortunately I missed live AMA so this is very useful for me.
Same here, thankfully transcript is here, but such a shame I missed a live one.
Activity: 224
KuBitX LIVE TELEGRAM AMA

Thanks for sharing I didn't even know that happened.
Activity: 266
What's the distribution plan for KBX tokens, when can we expect them if we buy them now?
Have you seen KuBitX's smart contract? It looks like they will deliver as soon as you buy it. This is probably KuBitX's smart contract: 0xa140537594b908ab5bb621cff714d8a483341ce9 (I'm not sure)

Can someone explain what a smart contract is? I'm still trying to understand that.
You search the forums or on google, there are many answers and it will help you to understand more accurately. Here's a simple introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2HxTmxfrI

Thanks a lot. Simple video which covers the basic info Smiley
Activity: 166
Do you plan to introduce some kind of referral program at the beginning? It could be a good way to attract new users.

It would be great if referral program would be introduced from the beginning. I think it would help popularize the platform a lot.

Yes, we actually have the referral program. Each member who creates an account on the TGE dashboard will receive a unique referral link which he/she can share to earn more on bonus! Smiley You can visit this link for more details:

https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-referral-program-1f2c551a5da1

Cool, thank you for the information.
Activity: 182
What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach hard cap?

Unsold Tokens will be burnt
Activity: 252
Where exactly is your company headquarters and how many people work there at the moment?

KuBitX headquarters is in Malta

Malta is like a paradise for crypto Cheesy

Just some additional info on Malta and cryptocurrencies.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-23/how-malta-became-a-hub-of-the-cryptocurrency-world-quicktake

Actually I am a bit jealous of Malta because they already recognized the potential of the crypto currencies, I would say that’s a smart thing that they decided to establish themselves as the “crypto paradise”

Malta is using the opportunity very good, unlike some other countries that are scared of crypto.

for some countries crypto is still unexplored areas so they avoid it for these reasons

it is bad that some of the countries obviously do not see the potential of the cryptocurrencies. so now it's not strange that malta did some good job by attracting the crypto companies to open their HQ there.

At this time it is just like that, countries such as Malta and Estonia have taken this opportunity and attracted numerous projects.
Activity: 219
I know most of ther teams decide to burn those,but im asking because you maybe have some other plans Smiley
Activity: 219
What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach hard cap?
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
What's the distribution plan for KBX tokens, when can we expect them if we buy them now?
Have you seen KuBitX's smart contract? It looks like they will deliver as soon as you buy it. This is probably KuBitX's smart contract: 0xa140537594b908ab5bb621cff714d8a483341ce9 (I'm not sure)

Can someone explain what a smart contract is? I'm still trying to understand that.
You search the forums or on google, there are many answers and it will help you to understand more accurately. Here's a simple introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2HxTmxfrI
Pages:
Jump to: