Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 41. (Read 35365 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
What percentage of the fund do you plan to allocate for promotions? And for liquidity?
Also to marketing?That is very important.
As explained above, marketing is 15%.
Please check the KuBitX website if you are still in doubt.
Actually for questions like this have been explained through KuBitX media, such as whitepapers and other media.
Does KubitX have a dedicated marketing team or agency that will do marketing for you?
Judging from the website, Shireen Ramjoo adalah Chief Marketing Officer. Shireen Ramjoo has experience over 11 years of experience in the financial communications industry, having worked at three of the four major banks in South Africa.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
What percentage of the fund do you plan to allocate for promotions? And for liquidity?

Actually for questions like this have been explained through KuBitX media, such as whitepapers and other media.

Does KubitX have a dedicated marketing team or agency that will do marketing for you?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
▲Thank you▲

Important information

The more people sign up through your link and contribute, the more KBX you will earn.

Go spread the word, join our referral program and earn KBX.

Thank you for sharing, didn't know there was a referral program for KubitX!
Activity: 216

Activity: 28
Yes. There is no instruction there. Just subscribe. I dont know if there is others to do except that.
Activity: 166
How can one become Kubitx Ambassador? Smiley

What does KubitX ambassador do?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Will there be options to buy crypto for fiat on KubitX?

KuBitX is a Blockchain based Cryptocurrency exchange with multiple fiat exchange capabilities. We also wI'll start with Fiat pairs. More info: @kubitx_official

To start fiat based pairs whether you need to get approval from the government sectors because it is not an easy job to list the fiat pairs. So what are your plans and what are the different currencies you are using for fiat pairs?

We will announce more details on this in the future, so stay tuned to our channels

This is also something I would like to know more about, keep us updated!

Of Course we will Smiley

Let me just check if I understood.So there will be Fiat pairs for sure, you just don't know which ones?
Activity: 238

Hey there!

Promotion/marketing will account for 15%, while liquidity will have a 30% share.
How can one become Kubitx Ambassador? Smiley

Kindly email your CV to [email protected] Smiley

KuBitX is a Blockchain based Cryptocurrency exchange with multiple fiat exchange capabilities. We also wI'll start with Fiat pairs. More info: @kubitx_official

To start fiat based pairs whether you need to get approval from the government sectors because it is not an easy job to list the fiat pairs. So what are your plans and what are the different currencies you are using for fiat pairs?

We will announce more details on this in the future, so stay tuned to our channels

Of Course we will Smiley
Activity: 26

Do you plan some rewards for people that join your beta,like reward for most active testers?

That is yet to be decided.
We'll make an official ann. For the time being, we're in our pre-public round.
Activity: 37
Do you plan some rewards for people that join your beta,like reward for most active testers?

hat is good idea,and it would be win-win situiation i think.People would get more involved into the project,and we would get better product in the end!
Activity: 126
Activity: 230
I do not think that this will be on exchange initially,but in future yes. You can buy cryptocurrency for fiat money on top exchanges, where this function already work.

This is certainly one of the goals of the Kubitx platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I do not think that this will be on exchange initially,but in future yes. You can buy cryptocurrency for fiat money on top exchanges, where this function already work.
Activity: 37
Great to see a new exchange coming out,because most exchanges started abusing position and taking too much money from the projects to get listed.We need some fresh and new approach more oriented toward success of the crypto in general, not to just fill their own pockets.

this project has many features for its users. besides the team and the developer really helps the project to get better.

What features does the project have that you feel good for the user?

Thank you for your interest. Smiley For a start, its performance is what I really like about this project. Please see below for your reference:

·   Our exchange processes up to 12+ million transactions per second.

·   Our exchange matches up to 12+ million orders per second.

·   The latency of transactions on our exchange is as low as 40 nanoseconds.

Have you already tested the platform and are these really the results?

This is indeed the current result from our platform !

Why did you choose ETH based blockchain instead of making your own?

The Ethereum blockchain is very flexible compared to other smart contract platforms plus it offers a good usability for new users to interact with ERC-20 compatible tokens

Pages:
Jump to: