Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 43. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Just stumbled upon this video so I thought I might share it in this topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDZO3nlDvxE

Is this took place at some crypto conference?

No, this is from their launch event in Kenya

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Activity: 266

No, this is from their launch event in Kenya
Activity: 266

Activity: 56
this project has many features for its users. besides the team and the developer really helps the project to get better.

What features does the project have that you feel good for the user?
Activity: 11
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project.Can i join your sale now,it started lready?

Yes it is on Pre-Public Stage. You may follow this link as a guide https://medium.com/@kubitx/kbx-token-generation-event-a-comprehensive-guide-250ae7e3e656
Activity: 10
this project has many features for its users. besides the team and the developer really helps the project to get better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi admin any plan to have own blockchain. Not using ethereum
For what does the exchange do its own Blockchain? That's why tell me for what?
copper member
Activity: 378
Hi admin any plan to have own blockchain. Not using ethereum
Activity: 238
I see that you are currently in pre sale till August 31st.How is that going on,if you can share that info?

Yes please, We have put a guide together to ensure that our community understands the process of the TGE.
Please follow the process to participate in our TGE.

https://medium.com/@kubitx/kbx-token-generation-event-a-comprehensive-guide-250ae7e3e656

Go spread the word and earn KBX.
Activity: 84
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?   
Activity: 137
I see that you are currently in pre sale till August 31st.How is that going on,if you can share that info?
Activity: 210
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project.Can i join your sale now,it started lready?
Activity: 26
Why do you decide to create exchange, what are your advantages considering the existing ones?

MaZeeCM's answer to question: "What makes KuBitX exchange different from other exchanges?"

First and foremost, KuBitX has been developed not just as a trade engine but an engine for growth and development of the emerging markets assisting in financial inclusion, financial education and Blockchain adoption by the people. We strongly believe that KuBitX has the potential to reach the emerging regions and educate the citizens with little or no access to Blockchain based services and adoption and offer multiple crypto to fiat exchange and paring.
Activity: 252
Why do you decide to create exchange, what are your advantages considering the existing ones?
When do I receive my  bounty tokens?

All questions and discussion regarding the bounty campaign shall be carried out in the bounty campaign thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kbx-kubitx-first-truly-global-exchange-5m-tokens-4632164

How much Kubitx raised till now and whether there were some private sales in the beginning.? Would want to know the benefits of the token on the platform.

We have raised around 1M so far.
We started with the Seed Round which we achieved the soft cap now we are currently running the Pre-Public round ( or private round, if you want to call it that way ).
As for the KBX token, the KBX token will primarily be used to pay the trading fees in the KuBitX exchange platform. Execute other financial services product offering like payments, remittance and use cases stated in our whitepaper based on the roadmap

How much you plan to raise,whats your hard cap?

Our hardcap is 25,000 ETH
Activity: 153
How much Kubitx raised till now and whether there were some private sales in the beginning.? Would want to know the benefits of the token on the platform.

We started with the Seed Round which we achieved the soft cap now we are currently running the Pre-Public round ( or private round, if you want to call it that way ).
As for the KBX token, the KBX token will primarily be used to pay the trading fees in the KuBitX exchange platform. Execute other financial services product offering like payments, remittance and use cases stated in our whitepaper based on the roadmap

How much you plan to raise,whats your hard cap?
Activity: 126
When do I receive my  bounty tokens?

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 47
I will register bounty campaign for Cindy project
Pages:
Jump to: