Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 65. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?
Activity: 129
This is a realy interesting project. You have slightly to read more than on other ICO sites, but it seems to be a great opportunity to invest in a pure utilization token. The use cases of the project are well explained, the USP is clearly visible and the team is very well positioned.
Activity: 175
Are you going to offer bonuses to people for referring other people to use KubitX?

I would like that too, like other exchanges to to get a chance to earn some bonus crypto  Grin
Activity: 224
They aims to create one stop platform for the users. But they are unable to proof that they are a really working platfor, thats why i dont want to invest in this project.

Our trade engine is built already and is undergoing the internal acceptance test
The exchange is planned to be launched as follows;
Exchange Beta Launch:  - August 6th, 2018

Main Exchange Launch:  - September 10th, 2018

Is this going to be open BETA testing?

Will you be giving an opportunity to public to test the beta or you will only select a small group of people for the start?

Has beta even been mentioned by the team already?Any announcements?
Activity: 166
Are you going to offer bonuses to people for referring other people to use KubitX?
Activity: 166
They aims to create one stop platform for the users. But they are unable to proof that they are a really working platfor, thats why i dont want to invest in this project.

Our trade engine is built already and is undergoing the internal acceptance test

Is this going to be open BETA testing?

Will you be giving an opportunity to public to test the beta or you will only select a small group of people for the start?
Activity: 187
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

Thank you for helping the project and spreading the word, exposure is always more then welcome!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
we know that the last few months some of the exchange has been attacked by hackers resulting in a loss of millions of dollars, there are some questions I will ask, firstly, is KubitX centralized or decentralized exchange platform? second, what kind of detail strategy does KubitX plan to provide more security to the user's assets?
Activity: 224

Great to hear! so already people have some experience with the project in the trading sector, once after completion of the ICO you are going to launch the Beta stage and it means you are taking only one month to launch the main website?
Activity: 78
Will i be able to store KBX on my ledger nano s hardware wallet?
Activity: 182
I see lots of rocket ships, but while thoughtfully designed token economics get me excited, I'm more interested in the societal change and impact that KubitX has for the African population. It's truly a game changer.
Activity: 108
I see that you located in Malta,how come you decided to go for that country?Good crypto laws?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Whats the total amount of tokens that will be available for the sale?
Activity: 137
I heard a lot about this project in social networks, 100% of the advertising campaign, also noticed a high activity in the Telegram group. The project employs hard consultants who have worked in this field for many years and have already solved many of the problems of past projects and brought them to a whole new level. They have experience in the field of e-commerce, financial market and capital market, banking, law, software development and Blockchain technology. Some of them are the general director and the founder of his company. They have partnerships with Modulus Global, Localau, WDM International, TGE Launch Media and UMS conferences. Cool!

Yeah they seem very versatile and competent, I'm sure it will lead to good things.
Activity: 144
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

How popular is foxico, how many visits?
Activity: 148
What pairings will you be offering?

KuBitX will have a seamless listing procedure and will list as many credible coins as possible as we progress. The exchange can accommodate over 680 Cryptocurrencies at the moment technically and can be increased to more than 1,500 within a short time. We have our strategy for an incremental approach to listing cryptocurrency. At the end of the day our listing strategies is a function of the market terrain and other community driven need, details of this will be made known. Coin listings are not announced until the required verification is done and a deal is signed with the coin owner(s).

Wow if this plan fulfill I'll have no need for any other exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Kubis is presented as one of the most advanced and reliable platforms for cryptocurrency trading, but I still want to understand why KuBitX is unique?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hi Kubitx readers,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for KubitX, here’s a quick overview: The KuBitX Global exchange will revolutionise cryptocurrency trading. Finding solutions for global cryptocurrency issues like poor customer service, slow transactions, unscalable platforms, poor security, and so much more.

We’d love your input and comments
https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/kubitx-ico-review/

Thanks!

Thank you for the review, well written
How do you plan to secure wallets from hacking?

KuBitX has identified and reviewed the industry best practices in terms of security measures and designed our platform to include top level security features to safeguard both the client’s funds and trading operations from hostile penetration attempts.
Some of the key security features include:
- Multi-Factor authentication
- All user data at rest are encrypted using the very strong encryption algorithm
- Secure cold storage with cold wallet management Cryptocurrency Security Standard (CCSS)
- KuBitX has developed a third-party code verification
- GDPR compliant.
- OWASP Top 10 Compliant & More.
- Anti DDoS Protection
- Web Application Firewall
- Robust user’s account security
- Defense in Depth Security for the platform
etc.
And other KuBitX customized security measures

Please check this write up showing how important security is for an exchange

KUBITX CARES ABOUT YOUR SECURITY!
Check the medium post
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-cares-about-your-security-5272078c694d
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale,how to go trough whole procedure?

We have put a guide together to ensure that our community understands the process of the TGE.
Please follow the process to participate in our TGE.

https://medium.com/@kubitx/kbx-token-generation-event-a-comprehensive-guide-250ae7e3e656
Pages:
Jump to: