Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 68. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
KuBitX, one of the most sophisticated and robust cryptocurrency trading platforms designed to be user-friendly, enables people from all regions and backgrounds to get ideas around Blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
How much is kubitx worth now?
Now KuBitX is in Pre-Public, for Pre-Public Round, minimum entry: 25 ETH, price per kbx: 0.0001122 ETH, bonus: 20%. For Public Round, minimum entry: 25 ETH, price per kbx: TBC, bonus: TBC.

Details visit: https://www.kubitx.io

For public round also 25 ETH minimum??

Of course not,that wouldnt make any sense.If you checked the link you would see that minimum for public sale will be 0.25 ETH,i think thats reasomable amount and many should be able to join.
Activity: 210
Now KuBitX is in Pre-Public, for Pre-Public Round, minimum entry: 25 ETH, price per kbx: 0.0001122 ETH, bonus: 20%. For Public Round, minimum entry: 25 ETH, price per kbx: TBC, bonus: TBC.

For public round also 25 ETH minimum??
Activity: 137
When do I receive my  bounty tokens?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
KuBitX is a revolution for cryptocurrency trading!
 KuBitX may be one of the most reliable platforms in the cryptocurrency market worldwide!
Activity: 266
The Kubitx platform is easy to extend. This means that it is always willing to accept new and additional features that will improve the overall user experience.

What does "easy to extend" mean? Does it mean that it will be open for he community to change the features?

I heard there are some online platforms that have customisible interface according to user.

Cool, so this is will the option on KubitiX platform too?
Activity: 266
Hi Kubitx readers,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for KubitX, here’s a quick overview: The KuBitX Global exchange will revolutionise cryptocurrency trading. Finding solutions for global cryptocurrency issues like poor customer service, slow transactions, unscalable platforms, poor security, and so much more.

We’d love your input and comments
https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/kubitx-ico-review/

Thanks!

it's great.
I will take a look

Thanks for sharring and sreading the word!
Activity: 105
Whats the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?

I believe it is 25 ETH minimum to participate.Kinda high for me unfortunately  Sad

Most likely that is the minimum for presale. What is the situation for the main sale?

Minimum for the main sale will be 0.25 ETH, which should be acceptable to almost everyone.

I agree with that!
Activity: 131
Activity: 137
Whats your total supply ,amd how much will be available for sale?

Yeah I'm also interested, don't think I've read that information.

You have to keep an eye on roadmap and info on website.

There is a lot of info on whitepapers sometimes people miss something.

That is ok, that's why we have forum also.
Activity: 144

There is a lot of info on whitepapers sometimes people miss something.
Activity: 148

Activity: 131

I believe it is 25 ETH minimum to participate.Kinda high for me unfortunately  Sad

Most likely that is the minimum for presale. What is the situation for the main sale?

25 ETH is high even for presale.Maybe its for private sale,that phase tends to have higher req

Ye 25 ETH is alot,im sure its for private sale round.

Who ever has that I'm sure it will be a good investment.

Yes,its most beneficial to be early investor,you get biggest bonus
Activity: 168

I believe it is 25 ETH minimum to participate.Kinda high for me unfortunately  Sad

25 ETH is high even for presale.Maybe its for private sale,that phase tends to have higher req

Ye 25 ETH is alot,im sure its for private sale round.

Who ever has that I'm sure it will be a good investment.
Activity: 182
KuBitX+Modulus: A Unique Partnership
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-modulus-a-unique-partnership-4edee53e9bd3

KuBitX, leveraging on it’s partnerships as well as the combined in-house professional experience spanning over one century, is positioned to create a new style of delivering Exchange and Financial Services that addresses the real needs of customers in the emerging markets.

Good read,thank you for sharing that!

Thank you for sharing. A very interesting article Smiley

Yes, one thing i want to clear, everything seems to be very interesting but from which country they are operating because some governments are not giving permissions to the exchange. How far this company will operate we have to wait and see because to operate exchanges it is very difficult.

We can say that more or a less every project have such a problems, but things will change in terms of regulation...

I'm just worried that regulations will bring down the competition.

Well it is tricky, regulations will help some and make life harder for some.Those who adapt the best will take the big piece of cake.

At this point, while regulations aren't changed, projects that successfully adapt to them will succeed.

Yeah the adaptability of projects today is key to success.

Yes information today is easy and fast to obtain, however you have to be quick to learn from it and adept.
Will KubitX require us to verify our identity to be able to trade and make withdrawals on the exchange?

I would say its a great possibility for that!
The Kubitx platform is easy to extend. This means that it is always willing to accept new and additional features that will improve the overall user experience.

What does "easy to extend" mean? Does it mean that it will be open for he community to change the features?

I heard there are some online platforms that have customisible interface according to user.
Activity: 210

Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: