Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 66. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I heard a lot about this project in social networks, 100% of the advertising campaign, also noticed a high activity in the Telegram group. The project employs hard consultants who have worked in this field for many years and have already solved many of the problems of past projects and brought them to a whole new level. They have experience in the field of e-commerce, financial market and capital market, banking, law, software development and Blockchain technology. Some of them are the general director and the founder of his company. They have partnerships with Modulus Global, Localau, WDM International, TGE Launch Media and UMS conferences. Cool!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
They aims to create one stop platform for the users. But they are unable to proof that they are a really working platfor, thats why i dont want to invest in this project.

Our trade engine is built already and is undergoing the internal acceptance test
The exchange is planned to be launched as follows;
Exchange Beta Launch:  - August 6th, 2018

Main Exchange Launch:  - September 10th, 2018

Is this going to be open BETA testing?
Activity: 82
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.Have been waiting for this in a long time. Nobody should miss out on this ICO
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
They aims to create one stop platform for the users. But they are unable to proof that they are a really working platfor, thats why i dont want to invest in this project.

Our trade engine is built already and is undergoing the internal acceptance test
The exchange is planned to be launched as follows;
Exchange Beta Launch:  - August 6th, 2018

Main Exchange Launch:  - September 10th, 2018
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
What pairings will you be offering?

KuBitX will have a seamless listing procedure and will list as many credible coins as possible as we progress. The exchange can accommodate over 680 Cryptocurrencies at the moment technically and can be increased to more than 1,500 within a short time. We have our strategy for an incremental approach to listing cryptocurrency. At the end of the day our listing strategies is a function of the market terrain and other community driven need, details of this will be made known. Coin listings are not announced until the required verification is done and a deal is signed with the coin owner(s).
Activity: 129
Can you tell us more about token distribution plan?I mean how much for sale,team,marketing advisors etc,and when you plan to distribute the tokens?

I do not know if this is accurately - 5% partnerships, 7.5% legal, 12.5% operations, 15% technology, 15% promotion/marketing, 15% reserves, 30% liquidity Roll Eyes

I think thats funds allocation,after the sale,not token allocation.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
high rate ... a good program in my opinion 500 million tokens may be very many but with good projects and it can be a successful future
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Will kubitx have a 2FA mechanism?

Can someone explain what this mechanism is and how it works?

Two Factor Authentication, also known as 2FA, two step verification or TFA (as an acronym), is an extra layer of security that is known as "multi factor authentication" that requires not only a password and username but also something that only, and only, that user has on them, i.e. a piece of information only they should know or have immediately to hand - such as a physical token.
Activity: 264

Can someone explain what this mechanism is and how it works?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

I would say that is a must.Today focus must be on security above all else.There is too much scams and dirt in crypto.People that do not learn loose all they have in a heartbeat.Making 2fa obligatory should be the way to go for all exchanges and make people learn how to use it.
Activity: 212
Can you tell us more about token distribution plan?I mean how much for sale,team,marketing advisors etc,and when you plan to distribute the tokens?

I do not know if this is accurately - 5% partnerships, 7.5% legal, 12.5% operations, 15% technology, 15% promotion/marketing, 15% reserves, 30% liquidity Roll Eyes

I would be a bit more happy if then percentage for marketing and promotion was a bit higher though.Solid overall.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
When do I receive my  bounty tokens?

After end of sale,thats when usually you get the bounty  tokens.

Or maybe a bit later if those bounty tokens count as bonus tokens and they are locked.

I did not know that bounty tokens are counted as a bonus tokens Roll Eyes

SOmetimes they are, one project counted them as bonus recently and lots of bounty hunters were very unhappy.

Haha, understandable ... but maybe this is a little bit more honest.

Yeah, project tend to underestimate bounty hunters, but I wouldn't mess with that wild bunch Cheesy
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

This is pretty solid allocation of resources if you ask me, why the long face?
Activity: 168
Is Kubitx token pegged to any cryptocurrency?

I think it is paged to ETH.

ETH is the most wide spread platform.
Activity: 182
When do I receive my  bounty tokens?

After end of sale,thats when usually you get the bounty  tokens.

Or maybe a bit later if those bounty tokens count as bonus tokens and they are locked.

I did not know that bounty tokens are counted as a bonus tokens Roll Eyes

SOmetimes they are, one project counted them as bonus recently and lots of bounty hunters were very unhappy.

Haha, understandable ... but maybe this is a little bit more honest.

Honesty is a best way to go!

What would be liquidity exactly?

Here is interesting article considering this issue

https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/token-liquidity/

Great! Thank you for sharing.
This explains coin liquidity in a good way.
Activity: 156

Great! Thank you for sharing.
Activity: 143

Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: