Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 72. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
offering various features and services for personal and business needs with low cost and minimal risk, I think this platform will be a lot of devotees. but this is quite worrying because the cost is very cheap. hopefully the team has prepared a solution to minimize the risk that will happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
KuBitX+Modulus: A Unique Partnership
https://medium.com/@kubitx/kubitx-modulus-a-unique-partnership-4edee53e9bd3

KuBitX, leveraging on it’s partnerships as well as the combined in-house professional experience spanning over one century, is positioned to create a new style of delivering Exchange and Financial Services that addresses the real needs of customers in the emerging markets.

Good read,thank you for sharing that!

Thank you for sharing. A very interesting article Smiley

Yes, one thing i want to clear, everything seems to be very interesting but from which country they are operating because some governments are not giving permissions to the exchange. How far this company will operate we have to wait and see because to operate exchanges it is very difficult.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I need kyc to trading?
Activity: 68
One of the advantages of KubitX
This platform will be one of the most diverse cryptocurrency markets for buyers and sellers worldwide.
I agree with you that Kubitkx is the most diverse crypto-currency market, because there are many different platforms in the world, I believe that Kubitkx has a great future.
Activity: 105
It would be great to see Kubitx go worldwide.

Im sure it will,since its the exchange and trading platform,surely they aim worldwide

A project with this potential must target the global market.

Maybe even beyond that one day Smiley

Hahah who knows!
Activity: 131
This platform will be one of the most diverse cryptocurrency markets for buyers and sellers worldwide.

Can't wait for the day this comes out!
Activity: 137
Secured wallets is what interests me the most in this project.
Activity: 144

With this approach it will be easier to succeed on the market

Yeah I agree. Open approach to possibilities!
Activity: 148

Im sure it will,since its the exchange and trading platform,surely they aim worldwide

Maybe even beyond that one day Smiley
Activity: 219
Do you have telegram group yet,can someone share me link please ?
Activity: 163

We all hope so,that it will raise bar for everyone else Smiley
Activity: 264

KuBitX, leveraging on it’s partnerships as well as the combined in-house professional experience spanning over one century, is positioned to create a new style of delivering Exchange and Financial Services that addresses the real needs of customers in the emerging markets.

Thank you for sharing. A very interesting article Smiley
Activity: 266

With this approach it will be easier to succeed on the market
Activity: 266

Activity: 98
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hello to the development team, I have read your project and I am interested in the question. You have nothing new in the advantages section of the project I mean that you don't bring anything innovative in this area, another "regular" Exchange & Trading Platform. Name at least one distinctive feature, which is not in any other project?

Hello, Please you may want to read this response https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41827866
Activity: 210

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Hello to the development team, I have read your project and I am interested in the question. You have nothing new in the advantages section of the project I mean that you don't bring anything innovative in this area, another "regular" Exchange & Trading Platform. Name at least one distinctive feature, which is not in any other project?
Pages:
Jump to: