Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 146. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Where can I see the list of conferences / meetups or exhibitions at which the project will be represented?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What I see from the web is quite convincing and I'm interested in this service. How much can I earn in month as an agent ? I hope this project will be successful! thank you

Thank you! You can earn from $ 5 to $ 25 for registration, depending on the region in which you are located. How much you will earn per month will depend only on you  Smiley
Activity: 164
What I see from the web is quite convincing and I'm interested in this service. How much can I earn in month as an agent ? I hope this project will be successful! thank you
Send me please the contract address and decimals of the token to add it to my wallet.

You will receive your tokens after the end of ICO.
Activity: 131
Send me please the contract address and decimals of the token to add it to my wallet.
Do you have agreements with exchanges or banks for implementation of your service ? Or maybe any other services?

If you are interesting in partnership with us, you can contact our e-mail - [email protected].
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?

You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC and USD.
More information you can find here, just log in or sign up: https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
Activity: 98
Do you have agreements with exchanges or banks for implementation of your service ? Or maybe any other services?
How to buy KYC.legal token?

1st step: Register or log in on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
2nd step: KYC tokens (You can enter a number of KYC Tokens you want to buy and calculate the amount you would need to have in your account wallets.)
3rd step: Make a deposit (Choose between Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ether Classic, Ether, ZCash, USD)
4th step: Buy KYC.legal tokens.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How to buy KYC.legal token?
If I want to delete my account, can I do that?

You can do it, but you just delete your data from your phone. Because our service does not store data.
Activity: 154
If I want to delete my account, can I do that?
Do you have access to my data or keys?

No, of course we do not. Since the data is being stored in encrypted form, noone can access your data or your keys
What are you going to do with money raised? What are the first top three directions of spending or investing ?

Thanks for your question.
All received money will be spent on marketing, attraction of new users in system and payment of verification to almost 1 million users.
Activity: 244
Do you have access to my data or keys?
Activity: 84
What are you going to do with money raised? What are the first top three directions of spending or investing ?
Which national markets are you targeting?

The entire world, without limitation. We are already set for roll-out on the English- and Russian-speaking markets. In the future we plan to expand around the globe.
Activity: 146
Which national markets are you targeting?
What are your forecasts for growth in the value of the token in 2018? Maybe according to the road map or news

My forecast is for a huge grow. If some big company adopt it - to the moon. Every country is looking now for some kind of crypto regulations.

Thank you for your support of our project
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
ICO for KYC? Really? WTF? If you want to create something really usefull - than create veification for ICO projects!
Jump to: