Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 188. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
And how exactly your service works with blockchain?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What are your benefits among other projects?
Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. This solution will be applicable to all kinds of different areas of business.
For example, MicroMoney is not directly involved in KYC. They collect data from mobile telephones and work together with credit agencies to assess the creditworthiness of clients for microcredits. This is a far cry from what we're doing.
Activity: 140
What are your benefits among other projects?
what your token is for?
Thanks for your question
Token makes you an agent of the company, allows you to verification new users in the system.
Hmm so let me get this straight , Tokens make me agent ? So I can verify new users ? !! . And who will verify me ? How can a service offer KYC if this service by it self need to be KYC O_o . I do not see how this will prevent fraud ! Can you explain more maybe I am missing something .

And why would you need $32 million for this kind of token !!!!!!
No, token does not make you an agent.
The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services.
At the moment, only the first part of the project (self-verification) is up and running, but both are necessary for compliance with all KYC requirements. The second part (agent verification) will be launched in the near future. We estimate that $35 million is needed to achieve the project's business goals and to expand the reach of the services.
How will you protect personal information?
In our system, all data is stored on the client's phone and only a hash of data is stored in the blockchain. Therefore, it is important for the client to ensure that his phone is with him and store the password from the phone in a safe place.
Is there app ready for using, or beta version?
We have a working version of the application. At the moment, self-identification is already available.
The second part (agent verification) will be launched in the near future.
Activity: 188
How will you protect personal information?
Hi, I joined the airdrop.
Is there any 2nd phase of airdrop or just one ?
We don't have an airdrop. Only bounty.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, I joined the airdrop.
Is there any 2nd phase of airdrop or just one ?
What are your minimum purchase?

You can buy any number of tokens. This can be either 1000 tokens or 0.2 tokens. But to use a token to provide a discount, you must have at least 1 token.
Activity: 204
Is there app ready for using, or beta version?
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
what your token is for?
Thanks for your question
Token makes you an agent of the company, allows you to verification new users in the system.
Hmm so let me get this straight , Tokens make me agent ? So I can verify new users ? !! . And who will verify me ? How can a service offer KYC if this service by it self need to be KYC O_o . I do not see how this will prevent fraud ! Can you explain more maybe I am missing something .

And why would you need $32 million for this kind of token !!!!!!
Why does verification process take about 30 minutes?
This is the time that takes for the agent's arrival and verification of information.
Activity: 28
Why does verification process take about 30 minutes?
Activity: 197
What are your minimum purchase?
Sounds like an interesting idea. I can already see many real world uses for it.
Thanks for your review Wink
It's very important for us.
Activity: 174
Sounds like an interesting idea. I can already see many real world uses for it.
Are you have any investment limits? Smiley
We don't have any investment limits.
Activity: 52
Are you have any investment limits? Smiley
Can I buy your tokens for fiat money?
We do not accept euro or dollars. If we start to do this, we will notify you on the forum. Smiley
Jump to: