Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 190. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Where can I find news about project?
You can find all news about KYC.legal:
In Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KYCLegal/
In Twitter - https://twitter.com/KYCLegal
And also you can join to our Telegram and get news firsthand - https://t.me/KYCLEGAL
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Well done. The world is changing at speed of information.Seems like we are speeding up toward somthing.
Looks like the tecnological advancement is inevitable and most probably an evolutionary patern of every intelligent civilization out there. Smiley
Activity: 204
Where can I find news about project?
Looking forward to this one. Wink
Thanks for your support Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
do I need the GAS in order to participate in this ICO?
Activity: 197
Looking forward to this one. Wink
Soft cap? Hard cap?
Thanks for your question

Max cap - 35M
Soft cap is already passed.
Activity: 174
Soft cap? Hard cap?
Muo
Activity: 236
How will you exactly prevent fraud?
I like the idea of this project! waitting for more good news!
Thanks for your support  Smiley
Activity: 226
I like the idea of this project! waitting for more good news!
What if I change my mind and want my money back? Huh
KYC token can be sold on exchenges, just like any other token.
Activity: 188
What if I change my mind and want my money back? Huh
Hello. What will a partner have to do in order to become a partner in the partner network?

Thanks for your question
There are no partners in KYC.legal - there are agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
how can you ensure safety of my tokens?

how can you ensure safety of my tokens?

our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously

How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore File - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8

Activity: 188
Hello. What will a partner have to do in order to become a partner in the partner network?
what is going to happen to those tokens unsold?
Thanks for your question
All unsold tokens will be burned
Activity: 252
what is going to happen to those tokens unsold?
How could you be sure in your agents? and how customers can trust them? Are those agents certified lawyers, for example?
Thanks for your question.
The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
No, agents should not be certified lawyers. Anyone can become an agent of the KYC.
Activity: 252
How could you be sure in your agents? and how customers can trust them? Are those agents certified lawyers, for example?
Jump to: