Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 193. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Isn't this similar to Civic?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.

Who will be those agent, how are they assigned, and what will be their background? What if the nearest agent is located far from the residential place of the applicant?
The project does not plan to maintain a staff of agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
Activity: 28
During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.

Who will be those agent, how are they assigned, and what will be their background? What if the nearest agent is located far from the residential place of the applicant?
How will you verify personal date, by what set of documents that user should provide?
The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.

The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
A document identification system will be used to check the documents submitted during user verification, and we also perform an AML check and use various other internal and external services that allow us to verify the provided documents.
It is similar to the example of receiving a credit card from a bank. The bank sends a courier who checks the recipient and his or her documents.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How will you verify personal date, by what set of documents that user should provide?
Can they be transferred to an external ETH wallet?
Yes, you can transfer your tokens  to an external ETH wallet, but to use it for its intended purpose, it will have to be transfer back.
Activity: 52
Can they be transferred to an external ETH wallet?
Can I buy tokens with bitcoin and other altcoins?
You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC
Activity: 49
Can I buy tokens with bitcoin and other altcoins?
Do you have a discount for investors?
Any discounts / bonuses are available when buying large amounts of tokens.
Activity: 252
how can you ensure safety of my tokens?
Activity: 140
Do you have any experience in projects like this?
Thanks for your qestion
The team currently has 12 members, including a number of developers with whom the founders have already released numerous joint projects.
When will i get my tokens?
You will receive your tokens after the end of the ICO
Will you have a discount for investors?
Thanks for your questions

Discount is possible only with large contributions
Activity: 204
When will i get my tokens?
Activity: 28
Do you have any experience in projects like this?
Activity: 197
how can you ensure safety of my tokens?
Activity: 174
This is a great idea) I'm waiting for news from you)
Thanks for your support  Wink
Jump to: