Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 197. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
The nearest one where you can meet members of our team is on 10 nov in Monaco. About next conferences we can give you information later
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How you system will verify the documents whether it's real or fake. This process will go automated or all uploaded documents will be checked manually. At the moment you have any kind of demo version for testnet users?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Is it protected from hacking attempts?
Yes. We did the following:
1) Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
2) Data is hosted on user’s device
3) User is able to chose information provided to service
4) Document verification with digital sign
Activity: 75
 Is it protected from hacking attempts?
If I want to participate in ICO, how to start?
You should register on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal. There you will be able to deposit funds and purchase KYC Tokens when ICO starts
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
ICOBox and KYC.LEGAL Join Forces to Streamline KYC Compliance

https://btcmanager.com/icobox-kyc-legal-join-forces-streamline-kyc-compliance/

How many INS tokens will be sold during the ICO? And what will be with unsold ones?

33,6 millions of tokens will be sold during the ICO. Unsold tokens will be burned
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
The project seems interested, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)

Thanks for your support
copper member
Activity: 378
The project seems interested, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)
Activity: 154
If I want to participate in ICO, how to start?
Are you planning bounty program, maybe you'll want some Dutch translation for your future WP etc)
We will announce information about Bounty campaign in new post and share the link here. Stay tuned.
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC
Activity: 226
How many INS tokens will be sold during the ICO? And what will be with unsold ones?
We decided to combine business with pleasure: to save the Internet from financial fraud than our product will bring a lot of benefits. And, of course, to develop your company to sky-high. We also have a lot of ideas, but their time has not come yet.

I just say, humanity is not prepared yet for this  Wink

The thought of the ideas to which humanity is not yet ready  doesn’t leave my mind. Can you tell me more? Please.
Unfortunately I can’t. Our rule: "First make, and then tell"
I expect good news from you! I believe in you and in your product!
thanks for your support Wink
Activity: 28
We decided to combine business with pleasure: to save the Internet from financial fraud than our product will bring a lot of benefits. And, of course, to develop your company to sky-high. We also have a lot of ideas, but their time has not come yet.

The thought of the ideas to which humanity is not yet ready  doesn’t leave my mind. Can you tell me more? Please.
I expect good news from you! I believe in you and in your product!

Well, today I will send you my resume. I have another question: are you guided by good goals or simply want to earn more money on this product?
Jump to: