Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 200. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
How long will it take to verification?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I correctly understood, if I have a token, then I can receive 25$/month?
If the registration costs 50$ - yes, but you should consider that you are sharing this amount with the client.
50% - agent
50% - your profit + customer discount
Activity: 49
I correctly understood, if I have a token, then I can receive 25$/month?
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
The project has already attracted some funds and the company is engaged in the implementation of various services.
The construction of the token is implemented in such a way that the tokenholder has the opportunity to earn large amounts of money by using his token on the stack.
Tokenholders will help attract customers and thus the project will develop faster.
In the case described by you, we will develop further, it will simply take more time to reach our goals.
copper member
Activity: 378
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Can I download your application to my mobile phone? Smiley
Yes, of course Wink You can find our application in the Play Market or App Store.
Activity: 52
Can I download your application to my mobile phone? Smiley
Do these tokens comply with ERC-20/EIP-20 standard? Can they be transferred to an external ETH wallet?
Yes, our tokens comply with ERC-20 standard.
Yes, you can transfer your tokens  to an external ETH wallet, but to use it for its intended purpose, it will have to be transfer back.
How long have you been involved in blockchain?
We have been working in information technology for a long time now, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years now, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc. We have been watching blockchain closely since 2016, and have now joined forces with Nick Evdokimov and decided to hold our own ICO.
How long have you been involved in blockchain?
when ico offers? i didnt see it , and now i'm waiting for the official website.. official blog doesnt make your project looks exclusively
Official website - https://kyc.legal/ Counter shows the time to start of ICO.

Where is your headquarters located?
The project developers work in Saint Petersburg and Moscow. The project has offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow. KYC.LEGAL is an international project, focused on the global market.
Where is your headquarters located?
How secure is your system? Is it protected from hacking attempts?
In our system, all data is stored on the client's phone and only a hash of data is stored in the blockchain.
Therefore, it is important for the client to ensure that his phone is with him and store the password from the phone in a safe place.
copper member
Activity: 378
How secure is your system? Is it protected from hacking attempts?
Where are you storing my data?
Data is hosted on user’s device.
Activity: 9
Where are you storing my data?
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
reserved filipino translation if needed. .

thanks

We will announce information about Bounty campaign in new post and share the link here. Stay tuned.

wait open bounty
i want reserve germany translation if you need
Is the KYC.LEGAL business model more of a B2B (business to business) or B2C (business to consumer) model?
It's both. Businesses need our solution, because they need clients that meet applicable KYC requirements. At present it is very difficult to perform this verification, and clients sometimes have to wait weeks for the process to be completed. On the other hand, clients need diverse services that they can only access after they have completed the entire verification process. Now, with the help of our platform, this will be easy and convenient for everyone. And all the laws will be observed!
Activity: 9
Is the KYC.LEGAL business model more of a B2B (business to business) or B2C (business to consumer) model?
Jump to: