Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 20. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What are the main news to expect from your project ?

Here are some useful links for you. So that you can always find new info concerning our project.
👤Twitter -  https://twitter.com/KYCLegal/
📌 Medium  - https://medium.com/@kyc.legal/
👾 Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/user/kyclegal
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
How much does it cost for users to use the KYC.Legal system?
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
What are the main news to expect from your project ?
Hey, each stage in ICO last for a week correct? If yes can you please tell me what the reason behind conducting ICO for such a long duration is?

On each stage we have a discount from the final price, so that it is more profitable for a token holder to buy our tokens now.
I think no one will buy tokens anymore because of price are increasing, it is easier for investors to wait for the listing and buy from early investors

The price is increasing not much with each stage. Therefore it is still profitable to buy our tokens now. After we go on exchanges we hope for the growing of the rate.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
nice i like
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Hey, each stage in ICO last for a week correct? If yes can you please tell me what the reason behind conducting ICO for such a long duration is?

On each stage we have a discount from the final price, so that it is more profitable for a token holder to buy our tokens now.
I think no one will buy tokens anymore because of price are increasing, it is easier for investors to wait for the listing and buy from early investors

I look recently, the amount of fund-raising is not very variable. I hope this picture does not last long...

We are updating it. Stay tuned and you will see.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I look recently, the amount of fund-raising is not very variable. I hope this picture does not last long...
How will the project get access to personal data?

Could you please clarify your question? If it is abou the security, then our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously. In our system, all data is stored on the client's phone and only a hash of data is stored in the blockchain.
where is data being stored and what happens if you are hacked?

Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously. In our system, all data is stored on the client's phone and only a hash of data is stored in the blockchain.
how much is the minimum contribution?

Hello. Minimum you can buy 1 KYC token.
How your service works with blockchain?

KYC.LEGAL is a personal identity verification platform powered by blockchain technology, the company provides KYC solutions for crypto exchanges, ICOs, banks, funds etc.  In our system, all data is stored on the client's phone and only a hash of data is stored in the blockchain.
Activity: 93
How will the project get access to personal data?
Activity: 257
you have any bounty program?
Activity: 210
where is data being stored and what happens if you are hacked?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Hello!
How can I be sure that I will receive KYC tokens after sending funds during the ICO?
You invests cryptocurrency in blockchain project, all your transactions are transparent and easily tracked, there can be no mistake
Pages:
Jump to: