Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 21. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
how much is the minimum contribution?
Activity: 197
How your service works with blockchain?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello devs. When exchange?
Hello.
We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO.
How is it possible to make any profit with you?

The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.
Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).   Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price

What is the soft cap. Are you already raise it?
Soft cap is 1000000 USD. We are raising 19.7 mln. USD at this moment.
Hello!
How can I be sure that I will receive KYC tokens after sending funds during the ICO?
Hello.
Tokens will be send automatically to your ETH wallet during the week after ICO. You have to write your wallet address in your personal account. Profile section.
We will use smart contract to do this.
Activity: 257
Hello devs. When exchange?
Activity: 201
How is it possible to make any profit with you?
Activity: 210
What is the soft cap. Are you already raise it?
Activity: 198
Hello!
How can I be sure that I will receive KYC tokens after sending funds during the ICO?
Hello. How to withdraw tokens from bookbuild platform?
Hello.
Tokens will be send automatically to your ETH wallet during the week after ICO. You have to write your wallet address in your personal account. Profile section.
Hello. Can I earn money with your tokens?
Hello.
The project Token KYC.LEGAL is a discount token that offers its holders numerous advantages. The main one is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC.
Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).   Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he willl recieve a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he recieves a discount and the tokenholder recieves the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price
Activity: 243
Hello. How to withdraw tokens from bookbuild platform?
Activity: 182
Hello. Can I earn money with your tokens?
I believe in the success of the project. You are doing the great job guys!

Thanks a lot! We will do everything for the project to become useful and successful.
Do you have Bounty?

You can participate in our bounty programm - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kyclegal-blockchain-identity-verification-2478038
You can find there - blog / article / video campaigns
Where your project will be useful?

Exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
How can I become a token holder?

Hello! If you want to buy our tokens, follow these steps:
1st step: Register or log in on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
2nd step: KYC tokens (You can enter a number of KYC Tokens you want to buy and calculate the amount you would need to have in your account wallets.)
3rd step: Make a deposit (Choose between Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ether Classic, Ether, ZCash)
4th step: Buy KYC.legal tokens.
Now many ICO's are requesting KYC so better to have one platform that will partner with the new ICO's so it will be easier for us to make the KYC-AML

Yes, that is true. That is why we believe in the success of the project.
Activity: 243
I believe in the success of the project. You are doing the great job guys!
Pages:
Jump to: