Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 33. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
when will i be able to sell my tokens?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How can I buy tokens?
1st step: Register or log in on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
2nd step: KYC tokens (You can enter a number of KYC Tokens you want to buy and calculate the amount you would need to have in your account wallets.)
3rd step: Make a deposit (Choose between Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ether Classic, Ether, ZCash)
4th step: Buy KYC.legal tokens.

hi mate. if ever i will contribute and participate in the token sale, do i need to have a KYC (know your customer)? i just dont have a valid id, thats my main concerned.

In some ICO - you don't need to go through KYC, but in some you need, it depends on ICO and their rules.
Activity: 182
What will be the cost for service providers?
How can i get profit with your tokens? How do i use them?

token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.
Activity: 112
How can i get profit with your tokens? How do i use them?
what will a person have to do in order to become a part of the agent network?
Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents. More detailed instructions about   agent's work will be available with the launch of the second stage of verification.
What do you think the first country will be for the launch of it?

First countries will be Hong Kong and Madrid. Full information about this you can read in our White Paper https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Activity: 257
Activity: 257
What do you think the first country will be for the launch of it?
Will you make your own blockchain or use that already exists ?

All information will be provided after the end of ICO
Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents. More detailed instructions about   agent's work will be available with the launch of the second stage of verification.
Activity: 210
What is advantage of having your tokens?

The main advantage of this token is the opportunity to receive a 50% discount on the verification services provided by the platform for the purposes of KYC. We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
How can I buy tokens?
2nd step: KYC tokens (You can enter a number of KYC Tokens you want to buy and calculate the amount you would need to have in your account wallets.)
3rd step: Make a deposit (Choose between Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ether Classic, Ether, ZCash)

hi mate. if ever i will contribute and participate in the token sale, do i need to have a KYC (know your customer)? i just dont have a valid id, thats my main concerned.
Activity: 243
What is advantage of having your tokens?
Activity: 182
Will you make your own blockchain or use that already exists ?
How can I buy tokens?
Activity: 112
How can I buy tokens?
Do you accept credit card?
Unfortunately no. Only cryptocurrency.
Activity: 188
Do you accept credit card?
Pages: