Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 35. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
what happens if you are hacked?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What standard is your token complient with?
Our token complies with the ERC20 standard and can be placed on any exchange that supports this standard.
Activity: 210
What standard is your token complient with?
How could you be sure in your agents? And how customers can trust them?

Confirm the authenticity of the document can only state bodies and police.
We are working on the possibility of cooperation with state bodies in an automated mode that will ensure the verification of the input data.
The agent confirms that it is the person on the documents that makes the data and that this person is alive.
Thus, the client who submits the documents upon presentation to our agent assumes responsibility for the truthfulness of this data.

What is the way to check the truthfulness of the data submitted by the client?
A document identification system will be used to check the documents submitted during user verification, and we also perform an AML check and use various other internal and external services that allow us to verify the provided documents.
KYC.Legal is excited to announce their new partnership with Gelios, the P2P cryptocurrency lending platform.

https://medium.com/@kyc.legal/gelios-and-kyc-legal-announce-partnership-caff84a0f6da

How long does it take for the payment to arrive?
Our bookbuilding platform accepts various cryptocurrencies. First you need to deposit into the account. It takes the same time as a transfer from a wallet to a wallet. There is no any commission for buying KYC tokens. You can buy them immediately after depositing the cryptocurrency to your account
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

We are working on the possibility of cooperation with state bodies in an automated mode that will ensure the verification of the input data.
The agent confirms that it is the person on the documents that makes the data and that this person is alive.
Thus, the client who submits the documents upon presentation to our agent assumes responsibility for the truthfulness of this data.

What is the way to check the truthfulness of the data submitted by the client?
Activity: 243
How long does it take for the payment to arrive?
Will the price of the token rise in the future?

The speed at which the cryptocurrency market is developing is incredible and is bringing many new services with it to the market that require potential clients to go through KYC procedures. The product that we plan to bring to the market is equally advantageous for both clients and companies. For clients, to receive access to the desired goods and services, and for companies, to attract new clients. However, only holders of our tokens will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. In addition to the extensive features of the platform, they will also be eligible for various types of incentives. We are sure that KYC.LEGAL will offer the market a timely product that is in high demand
Activity: 243
Will the price of the token rise in the future?
Tell me pls from what services would KYC.legal receive most of its revenues?

We can't predict right now about that. Now we are integrating with international projects: investment funds, credit organizations, stock exchanges, brokerage companies, more to go!
Activity: 182
Tell me pls from what services would KYC.legal receive most of its revenues?

Activity: 182
And how much will be discount in the next round of ICO?

Stage 11 is our next round.
1 KYC = 2.10 USD -16%
So it's better for you - to hurry up and join us.
Activity: 112
And how much will be discount in the next round of ICO?
I can use this token to prove who I am so that I can participate in future ICO's with self-identification maybe?

Self-identification allows using the token to recognize tokenholder. With the help of the token, you will be able to attract new users to the KYC system, thereby developing it.
Each token, after attracting a new user, is blocked for a month, but the more tokens you have, the more people you can attract and do two good things at once: help us in the development of the project, and earn money on it.
Activity: 112
I can use this token to prove who I am so that I can participate in future ICO's with self-identification maybe?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This is an interesting project, not sure about the legal though. How can this team have 0 legal issues with an unregulated block chain business model with a strict United states government.
I really like your project. I think that the project has great prospects. The idea itself is original and the product is very necessary for people. By the way, you have a very good support. Responds immediately at any time of the day. They are also very polite. It's nice to work with professionals.

Thank you for your admition. We will continue to do our best!
Pages:
Jump to: