Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 42. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello, how to get whitelisted to the agent list ?

During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Please tell what does the project offer token holders?
Activity: 243
can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Activity: 210
What is the main purpose of the platform?
Activity: 257
Hello, how to get whitelisted to the agent list ?
Is KYCs exchangeable?

Like any other tokens, KYC tokens can be sold on exchanges.
Activity: 198
Is KYCs exchangeable?
Will you attend any blockchain event in nearly future?

We already attended the blockchain conference in miami! Keep following our medium blog to keep up with the news on this matter: https://medium.com/@kyc.legal/
Muo
Activity: 236
Will you attend any blockchain event in nearly future?
What is your token based on? Can you help what wallet should I use to buy tokens?

Our token is based on Ethereum blockchain. You can use any wallet to make a deposit on our bookbuild.kyc.legal platform, but for receiving tokens make sure you enter ERC20 compliant ETH wallet parameters in your profile. Example is MyEtherWallet, Metamask, etc.
Activity: 229
What is your token based on? Can you help what wallet should I use to buy tokens?
What will this look like from a technical standpoint? Will users need to go somewhere and show their documents?

No, it is not like that at all. The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.
Hi, can i ask you what is the ico price or final price of the token? Also i need to know until when is the ico run? And have you already contacted some  exchange for the listing?

Final price is 1 KYC.legal = 2.50 USD. Our ICO ends when our last stage will ended or when our last token will be purchased.
We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/.

Wow, so the price of each token after the ico is 2.50 dollars, great. I hope it will exceed once it will be listed on the exchnage.  Also, i would like to know if what is the total supply of kyc.legal?

Amount of tokens is 42 000 000.

ok mate. thanks. having only 42M supply, i must say that it is not possible that the price might even go up to 5-10 dollars each.
by the way, i would like to ask about the app, why is that i cant download it in the google play? there's this error that pops up, even if i have space and good internet connection. it says i need to contact the developer or do some kind of trouble shooting.

Oh, thank you, we will look on the android app. Thank you for noticing that!

hi mate. i would like to update you that i have downloaded the app already. but unfortunately once i opened it, it suddenly crashes.
also, i would like to know what is the deference of the two apps? the black logo and the red logo? it has the same developer as well.

Hello. Regarding your first questions can i ask you to join our TG group or write to the email with screenshot of the error exactly? We will continue from there to see where the problem comes from exactly.
Regarding the differences: black logo app is the app for clients, red logo app is the app for agents, its in testing right now.
How could you be sure in your agents? And how customers can trust them?

Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
Activity: 185
What will this look like from a technical standpoint? Will users need to go somewhere and show their documents?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Hi, can i ask you what is the ico price or final price of the token? Also i need to know until when is the ico run? And have you already contacted some  exchange for the listing?

Final price is 1 KYC.legal = 2.50 USD. Our ICO ends when our last stage will ended or when our last token will be purchased.
We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/.

Wow, so the price of each token after the ico is 2.50 dollars, great. I hope it will exceed once it will be listed on the exchnage.  Also, i would like to know if what is the total supply of kyc.legal?

Amount of tokens is 42 000 000.

ok mate. thanks. having only 42M supply, i must say that it is not possible that the price might even go up to 5-10 dollars each.
by the way, i would like to ask about the app, why is that i cant download it in the google play? there's this error that pops up, even if i have space and good internet connection. it says i need to contact the developer or do some kind of trouble shooting.

Oh, thank you, we will look on the android app. Thank you for noticing that!

hi mate. i would like to update you that i have downloaded the app already. but unfortunately once i opened it, it suddenly crashes.
also, i would like to know what is the deference of the two apps? the black logo and the red logo? it has the same developer as well.
Activity: 197
How could you be sure in your agents? And how customers can trust them?
Hello everyone from the kyc.legal team.

Im planning to invest but i want to know if am i or do investors neex to have kyc? Before we can partivipate?

Hi there, you don't need KYC procedure to participate in our ICO, also thank you for choosing our project!

thanks mate, i thought i need to undergo on a KYC procedure.

by the way, what is you soft and hardcap?
Soft cap - 1000000$
Hard cap - 35000000$

i just went to the ico website and i just found out that you have raised 22 million dollars already. yet you still have up to march to raised the remaining amount. now i highly doubt that you will be able to make it up to march. im positive that you will raised the hard cap maybe around mid February.

Hello. Yes, if the flow of investment continues at this rate, it is possible that this will happen Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello everyone from the kyc.legal team.

Im planning to invest but i want to know if am i or do investors neex to have kyc? Before we can partivipate?

Hi there, you don't need KYC procedure to participate in our ICO, also thank you for choosing our project!

thanks mate, i thought i need to undergo on a KYC procedure.

by the way, what is you soft and hardcap?
Soft cap - 1000000$
Hard cap - 35000000$

i just went to the ico website and i just found out that you have raised 22 million dollars already. yet you still have up to march to raised the remaining amount. now i highly doubt that you will be able to make it up to march. im positive that you will raised the hard cap maybe around mid February.
Will tokens be of value after completion ICO?

The token is designed in such a way that the tokenholder will not be profitable to sell it in the future.
It is much more profitable to make money on it regularly. (giving a discount to new customers).
Considering the above, the token will have growth in value in the future, because no additional tokens will be created, and the more KYC becomes prevalent in the world the more the token value will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: