Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 61. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Different laws are being passed around the world. As you are a verification system for many did you have any legal issues in different countries?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think the time will come and people will see your verification systems here and there and your assets will be still more valuable. Till what year do you see your roadmap?

Thank you for your support of our project.

Our roadmap is planned until the year 2020.
Activity: 84
I think the time will come and people will see your verification systems here and there and your assets will be still more valuable. Till what year do you see your roadmap?
You must have done a good job for the protection of users of your system. Will you have a biometric identifier?

Yes. We did the following for protection of user's data:
1) Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
2) Data is hosted on user’s device
3) User is able to chose information provided to service
4) Document verification with digital sign"
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
You must have done a good job for the protection of users of your system. Will you have a biometric identifier?
Where can I use successful verification passed through your app/platform further? Can i got to bank for a loan and use it there?

Yes. Exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
Activity: 188
Where can I use successful verification passed through your app/platform further? Can i got to bank for a loan and use it there?
Will you open branches/offices?

Yes, if needed we will be branching out according to the needs of the project.
great article! it raises awareness of the importance of KYC for people. can I translate this article into Russian and claim the bounty in blogs?
Hello.
What article do you mean?
oops, I made a mistake. I wanted to answer the message that is below.

Hey everyone! We want to share with you this article on the importance of KYC services in the year 2018!
https://blockminute.com/2018/01/15/why-know-your-customer-kyc-coins-will-be-huge-in-2018/
You can post this article in your blog in any language.
I want to translate this article for two reasons, firstly because the article very well explains the need for the KYC and how the project KYC.legal able to simplify this procedure and the second is to participate in a bounty blog. if so is suitable then I'm ready to do the translation.

You can join our TG bounty group and ask the question there: https://t.me/KYCLegalBounty
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
great article! it raises awareness of the importance of KYC for people. can I translate this article into Russian and claim the bounty in blogs?
Hello.
What article do you mean?
oops, I made a mistake. I wanted to answer the message that is below.

Hey everyone! We want to share with you this article on the importance of KYC services in the year 2018!
https://blockminute.com/2018/01/15/why-know-your-customer-kyc-coins-will-be-huge-in-2018/
You can post this article in your blog in any language.
I want to translate this article for two reasons, firstly because the article very well explains the need for the KYC and how the project KYC.legal able to simplify this procedure and the second is to participate in a bounty blog. if so is suitable then I'm ready to do the translation.
Activity: 252
Will you open branches/offices?
what happens if you are hacked?

Nothing! The ID data is stored only on the user's device, only hash data is provided to the services. Its one of the benefits of our project! It is safe!
any restrictions concerning the region of location?

Hello! No. We are planning on providing our project to the entire world, without limitation. We are already set for rollout on the English- and Russian-speaking markets. In the future we plan to expand around the globe.
Activity: 164
what happens if you are hacked?
Activity: 204
any restrictions concerning the region of location?
I heard about CIVIC, probably your main competitor, what are your advantages over them?

Our solutions are completely different with CIVIC, just that our projects operate in the same sphere. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers.
Who is on the project team?

The founders of the KYC.LEGAL project are Daniil Rausov, the creator of a number of information technology and B2B companies, and Sergei Bekrenev, the owner of the company European Legal Service (ELS), one of the largest legal companies in Russian and the CIS. The Strategy Director of the project is Nick Evdokimov, an experienced and talented blockchain entrepreneur and founder of dozens of successful projects. The team currently has 12 members, including a number of developers with whom the founders have already released numerous joint projects.
Activity: 84
I heard about CIVIC, probably your main competitor, what are your advantages over them?
Activity: 163
Who is on the project team?
Hi. I am also interested in your stack feature. If I`m not mistaken, after i put my tokens to stack I`ll get a special code. Do I need to promote it? How will a person who need verification find my code?

Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region). Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he will receive a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he receives a discount and the tokenholder receives the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price
Pages:
Jump to: