Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 74. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
does this thing require fingerprints?

Hi there, our project is in development, at this moment we didn't provide identification with fingerprints. But thank you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
does this thing require fingerprints?
So the app is available already and working? Can you give us an app store link?

We have a working version of the application. At the moment, self-identification is already available.
You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1299671637 for IOS
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.global.id.client for Android
Hello! Please explain why do you need blockchain tech, and what`s it used for?

In our model we took into account the international experience in this issue and made a unique application that will allow to convey verification of data almost all over the world! Even if there are any restrictions to it, it can be done this way in the majority of the civilized countries!

It is the same with getting your insurance or a credit card online, when you need to prove that the client is real and alive. With the help of blockchain technology we can also take law aspects into consideration.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So the app is available already and working? Can you give us an app store link?
Activity: 182
Hello! Please explain why do you need blockchain tech, and what`s it used for?
Where are you storing my data?

Data is hosted on user’s device.
Activity: 84
Where are you storing my data?
Can anybody of family members get access to my private data somehow without my allowance?

No, if your family members don't have access to your phone.
Activity: 153
Can anybody of family members get access to my private data somehow without my allowance?
Who is on the project team?

The founders of the KYC.LEGAL project are Daniil Rausov, the creator of a number of information technology and B2B companies, and Sergei Bekrenev, the owner of the company European Legal Service (ELS), one of the largest legal companies in Russian and the CIS. The Strategy Director of the project is Nick Evdokimov, an experienced and talented blockchain entrepreneur and founder of dozens of successful projects. The team currently has 12 members, including a number of developers with whom the founders have already released numerous joint projects.
Activity: 207
Who is on the project team?
what's the minimum investment required to take part?

You can see it on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/.
Just log in or register and then on the 2nd step choose the crypto which is better for you.
Activity: 68
what's the minimum investment required to take part?
Activity: 153
Hi! I`m a newbie. It says KYC is an untility token. What does it stand for - utility?
Hello! I`ve made BTC transaction and I don`t see tokens credited? What should I do next?

Hi there, on bookbuild.kyc.legal you need to purchase our tokens on the 3rd step. Just follow the instructions there.
Activity: 172
Hello! I`ve made BTC transaction and I don`t see tokens credited? What should I do next?
Can you say in brief what challenges KYC.LEGAL tackles?

In addition to blockchain verification, our project also creates a worldwide network of agents for fast and clear verification around the world. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers, has agreements with large exchanges and platforms, but our main advantage is that we already have the working application.
ID verification became an indispensable part of almost every business and every industry. You know some businesses have practice of using card for their employees to register when they come to office and when they leave. If that your market share too? Do you offer a solution here?

Hi there, that's maybe good part of business where we can use our project. Of course if business or industry need verification of their employees we can help them with that, thank you for question.
Activity: 135
Can you say in brief what challenges KYC.LEGAL tackles?
Pages:
Jump to: