Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 76. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

What is the practical use of KYC legal?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
You do accept usd by wire transfer, don't you? Where can I find instructions?
Activity: 108
Is there a bounty program?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Just buying some tokens.
This project like promising !

Thank you for your support of our project Smiley
Which national markets are you targeting?

The entire world, without limitation. We are already set for rollout on the English- and Russian-speaking markets. In the future we plan to expand around the globe.
The project does look good and I do like the technology. The only part I do not understand is the KYC pricing model.

Today existent companies on this field charge their customers within $1 and $3 per KYC check. By doing this ICO you are basically preselling 42m of KYC checks in this price range. The cost for KYC checks is not $10 to $50 as you have stated. Specially not for big corporations running millions of KYC checks per year. They even get prices that go even lower than $1.

So let's say that your project succeed, the technology is great and everyone want to use it. Your crypto price will go up and this will increase the cost for big potential customers. Why a big corporation will pay more for a bulk KYC checks if they can get them much cheaper with other solutions?

I still see potential, probably for small companies and individuals (like ebay sellers). But the higher the price goes up the less appealing the product is.

The user that wants to be verified pays 10-50$.
The concept of token is as follows: The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.
How long time do you need for verification?

The verification can be completed really fast! 30 minutes!
Kzh
Activity: 64
Just buying some tokens.
This project like promising !
Activity: 105
Which national markets are you targeting?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The project does look good and I do like the technology. The only part I do not understand is the KYC pricing model.

Today existent companies on this field charge their customers within $1 and $3 per KYC check. By doing this ICO you are basically preselling 42m of KYC checks in this price range. The cost for KYC checks is not $10 to $50 as you have stated. Specially not for big corporations running millions of KYC checks per year. They even get prices that go even lower than $1.

So let's say that your project succeed, the technology is great and everyone want to use it. Your crypto price will go up and this will increase the cost for big potential customers. Why a big corporation will pay more for a bulk KYC checks if they can get them much cheaper with other solutions?

I still see potential, probably for small companies and individuals (like ebay sellers). But the higher the price goes up the less appealing the product is.

Activity: 84
How long time do you need for verification?
hi. tell me if there are any arrangements with the exchanges to use the procedure of KYC through you? Thanks

We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/.
oh it's very cool! I will look forward to new news about partnerships. I think the KYC.legal has every chance to become the leading company in this industry.

Thank you for your support and kind words Smiley We really appreciate it.
Who can buy your tokens?

Citizens from every country can participate in our ICO!

It is great! How can it be that in some projects all citizens participate and in some with the exception of some citizenships? Do you and they have different kinds of tokens or what is the reason?

In USA, PRC and Singapore there are some legal issues with participation in security tokens ICOs, but our token is utility, so its not a problem!
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?

Hello! Thank you for your interest! You can make a direct deposit from any wallet you want! Just choose a cryptocurrency available and make a deposit in your personal cabinet on bookbuild.kyc.legal platform! After that you will be able to buy KYC tokens.
Why do you think the price of your token will be rising in the future?

Hello, interesting question Smiley
The speed at which the cryptocurrency market is developing is incredible and is bringing many new services with it to the market that require potential clients to go through KYC procedures. The product that we plan to bring to the market is equally advantageous for both clients and companies. For clients, to receive access to the desired goods and services, and for companies, to attract new clients. However, only holders of our tokens will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of the platform. In addition to the extensive features of the platform, they will also be eligible for various types of incentives. We are sure that KYC.LEGAL will offer the market a timely product that is in high demand.
Activity: 126
Why do you think the price of your token will be rising in the future?
Activity: 154
Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
hi. tell me if there are any arrangements with the exchanges to use the procedure of KYC through you? Thanks

We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/.
oh it's very cool! I will look forward to new news about partnerships. I think the KYC.legal has every chance to become the leading company in this industry.
Activity: 182
Who can buy your tokens?

Citizens from every country can participate in our ICO!

It is great! How can it be that in some projects all citizens participate and in some with the exception of some citizenships? Do you and they have different kinds of tokens or what is the reason?
do you have competitors?

While our projects operate in the ID verifications with Civic, our solutions are quite different. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. This solution will be applicable to all kinds of different areas of business - exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
Pages:
Jump to: