Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 91. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What happens with my data if I lose my device and I will be verificated already in KYC.legal?

You should enter your data again on the new device. After that it will pass verification with those that are included in the blockchain.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What happens with my data if I lose my device and I will be verificated already in KYC.legal?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
when will I receive dividends from my investments in tokens?
i didn't see your bounty theard. where is it?

Here it is - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2478038.100
Also you can join our bounty telegram chat - https://t.me/KYCLegalBounty
Activity: 364
i didn't see your bounty theard. where is it?
Do you have cooperation with other  ICO  or projects that need verification in their service ?

We will soon announce all the services with which we will cooperate. Thank you for interest!
Activity: 128
Do you have cooperation with other  ICO  or projects that need verification in their service ?
for how long will the ICO last?

In the end of our last stage or when all of our token will be purchased.
Activity: 164
for how long will the ICO last?
hey guys,
just a brief question. what are your advantages before your rivals?

In addition to blockchain verification, our project also creates a worldwide network of agents for fast and clear verification around the world. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers, has agreements with large exchanges and platforms, but our main advantage is that we already have the working application.
When token creation will begin?

We started to create KYC tokens on the first day of our ICO.
Activity: 109
hey guys,
just a brief question. what are your advantages before your rivals?
Activity: 182
When token creation will begin?
Are there any restrictions for investors from any particular region?

Everyone can participate in our ICO.

Can I participate in your Ico from USA ? I want to contribute tokens using fiat ?

Everyone in the world can participate in our ICO. You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, or USD (wire transfer for any amount over $10,000).
More about it you can learn from our https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/ just log in or register.
Activity: 154
Are there any restrictions for investors from any particular region?

Everyone can participate in our ICO.

Can I participate in your Ico from USA ? I want to contribute tokens using fiat ?
What will be the price of the KYC token after the ICO ?

It depends on demand. We can't guarantee exact price, but we hope to see high price of our token.
Your Soft cap and Hard cap?

Max cap - 35M
Soft cap is already passed.
Activity: 70
What will be the price of the KYC token after the ICO ?
Activity: 112
Your Soft cap and Hard cap?
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?

KYC.legal used the construction of utility tokens.
Our platform creates a constant demand for tokens, and the tokens themselves are simplified verification tool in the system through our agents.
That is why our token can’t be outlaw, because it uses a business model that is used all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: