Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 87. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
What is your business model?
Activity: 74
Can I get promo code that I see on bookbuld.kyc.legal?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello please answer how to get whitelisted to the agent list ?

Hi there, at this stage we aren't looking for agents for our project. Follow our news on kyc.legal, thank you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello please answer how to get whitelisted to the agent list ?
I am looking at your project and believe it is promising. Thinking about details. I heard about something like active and passive tokens. Is that correct? Can you tell more about it?

I can give you an example about our token. Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region). Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he will receive a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he receives a discount and the tokenholder receives the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price.
Activity: 108
I am looking at your project and believe it is promising. Thinking about details. I heard about something like active and passive tokens. Is that correct? Can you tell more about it?
What will be your next steps after the end of ICO / tokensale ?

First countries where we will launch our project be Hong Kong and Madrid. Full information about this you can read in our White Paper https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Activity: 153
What will be your next steps after the end of ICO / tokensale ?
What do you do to attract more investors to your project?

We have been working in information technology for a long time now, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years now, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc.
Our solution will help investors to quickly and easily become verified users. We have created a product that makes it much easier to comply with client identification requirements. The product is made up of two parts: document verification through a mobile application, and verification of identity and documents with the help of a KYC.LEGAL agent. The entire process should take no more than 30 minutes, which is an all-time record on this market. We have a finished, functional application, which can already be downloaded and installed on both platforms android and ios.
Activity: 135
What do you do to attract more investors to your project?
I have a small business. We are thinking on simplifying work with the bank where we have an account. Making it more automatic and taking less time. Can your system do it? Maybe some other benefit for such companies or induviduals?

If your business needed in personal verification and working with bank - then of course! As fast - as our project will start - you can contact us and we can work with you together and help to each other.
Activity: 190
I have a small business. We are thinking on simplifying work with the bank where we have an account. Making it more automatic and taking less time. Can your system do it? Maybe some other benefit for such companies or induviduals?
What is the purpose of KYC?

We have been working in information technology for a long time now, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years now, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc.
Our solution will help them to quickly and easily become verified users. We have created a product that makes it much easier to comply with client identification requirements. The product is made up of two parts: document verification through a mobile application, and verification of identity and documents with the help of a KYC.LEGAL agent. The entire process should take no more than 30 minutes, which is an all-time record on this market. We have a finished, functional application, which can already be downloaded and installed on both platforms android and ios.
Hello how can I get my refferal link ? where can I find it ?

Hi there, just log in or register on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
In the profile you will see your profile link.
Or here is a direct link for you - https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/profile/edit
Activity: 68
Hello how can I get my refferal link ? where can I find it ?
Is your project protected from hacking attempts?

Yes. We did the following:
1) Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
2) Data is hosted on user’s device
3) User is able to chose information provided to service
4) Document verification with digital sign
Activity: 84
Is your project protected from hacking attempts?
At the moment KYC.Legal app is available on Android and iOS. Do you plan in the future to tailor the program to other operating systems, such as Windows Phone?
In the near future will be developed version for Windows Phone.
Any special package for investors who will buy big amounts of tokens?
This will be discussed individually with potential tokenholders.
What is the main goal of the ICO??
What type of wallet should I use in order to buy your tokens?

ICO purpose is to contribute enough resources, so that to implement all activities declared in a whitepaper & roadmap: to cover biggest cities of the world (20 by the end of 2018) & development of application based on blockchain & involving agents for local worldwide user verification.
Pages:
Jump to: