Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 89. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello! I see your project is very useful, but there will be alike project in crypto. How are you planning to be the winner?
Activity: 84
How could you be sure in agents? and how clients can trust them? Are those agents certified in law, how can they differ real papers from not real?
Activity: 182
Hello! Ive learned I can make money with your tokens. Please be more specific in this , tell about it
Activity: 112
Hello! I`ve made transaction in ETH and I don`t see tokens credited? What should I do, please help!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Your project sounds good, I`m exited to participate. When I put in my own information (like my passport), do you verify that in some way? Or is it enough that i upload it?

No, no additional authentication on first stage.
During the second stage of document verification, agents must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.
Activity: 238
Hello! And who/what are the agents? Is it possible to see your selection criteria? What will the agent do more specific?

Anyone, anywhere in the world, who meets our selection criteria can become an agent. The KYC.LEGAL agent will receive a commission for each visit to a user. One might say that this is a sort of "uber KYC".
The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.
Activity: 140
Your project sounds good, I`m exited to participate. When I put in my own information (like my passport), do you verify that in some way? Or is it enough that i upload it?
Activity: 153
Hello! And who/what are the agents? Is it possible to see your selection criteria? What will the agent do more specific?
Activity: 350
Join us for CoinAgenda Summit!

Hello everyone! We're proud to tell you that ICObench has updated our score! Read more about it here: https://medium.com/@kyc.legal/icobench-experts-upgraded-kyc-legal-score-to-4-5-out-of-5-af1c122fbff0
Project looks interesting. Good luck team!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate it!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Project looks interesting. Good luck team!
Activity: 166
Merit: 43
Is the telegram still working?  Huh
How will you guys discern between the different jurisdictional requirements and different classifications of token types?

As soon, as our project will start we will announce information about jurisdictional requirements. First countries will be Hong Kong and Madrid.Full information about this you can read in a White Paper https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
And what classification of token type do you mean?
Activity: 33
How will you guys discern between the different jurisdictional requirements and different classifications of token types?
Is KYCs exchangeable?

Our token complies with the ERC20 standard and can be placed on any exchange that supports this standard.
Activity: 96
Is KYCs exchangeable?
Is your team international or located in one country?

The project developers work in Saint Petersburg and Moscow. The project has offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow.
KYC.LEGAL is an international project, focused on the global market.
Pages:
Jump to: