Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World - page 17. (Read 14246 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
wow, amazing concept! I can imagine the blueprint, can't wait to check the official version and see more details.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.

another problem is that if there is a fraudster to be your banker, he will just run once he received the funds, what should you do?

you may have its own personal authentication information, however this is not only a credit problem, the key point is the money have gone.

so I think this is too early to decentralized the banking authority, because it must be built in a credit world. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.
Activity: 236
The only problem with stuff like this is that it takes a decentralized unit and turns it into something that is more centralized. The exchanges have done enough by half having to meet the know your customer regulations and things like that. Any website that's going to deal with your address going to have to keep it in a database all of this is becoming centralized we're trying to keep it uncentralized that is the entire idea of Bitcoin and the entire idea of a blockchain.

agreed, how to decentralized and keep the system running efficiently, this is a challenge for the project.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
The mode of operation is explained too simply, without understanding, please elaborate
yeah, also think so.
is it just another e-Wallet like OKPay, PerfectMoney etc?

A digital wallet allows an individual to make electronic transactions only. That is just a very small part of what we offer.

We are also a financial services company. We expect our free payment network to attract many many users. We acquire big data, which gives us, higher---risk adjusted----returns on those financial services (for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, mortgages, micro loans, insurance and asset-backed securities).

In addition, we are Blockchain enthusiasts! We want to bring cryptocurrencies to the world's billions. 

ok, I think the concept is interesting, but the mission is so boring.

people who need transfer money frequently are always few, most people will not transfer even once a year.

as said lenging, loan, insurance, this may be novel, but if these are free, how do you run the business?

maybe my mind is too stupid, and I look forward to your more detailed plan.

before entry Bitcoin, I was these people who never use bank or other payment to transfer money  Cry 

but now, I can say that I will send or receive at leaset one transfer every week.  Cheesy

you might like this decentralized  transcations, but for this lake banker project, how to decentralized is wait for them to explain more.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
If you could do this using simply software simply wallet software and nothing else no websites or anything like that then you might have a better shot otherwise you're just taking it easy centralized currency and turning it into something that's becoming centralized. We do not need anything that is centralized as we are already fed up with fiat centralization thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The only problem with stuff like this is that it takes a decentralized unit and turns it into something that is more centralized. The exchanges have done enough by half having to meet the know your customer regulations and things like that. Any website that's going to deal with your address going to have to keep it in a database all of this is becoming centralized we're trying to keep it uncentralized that is the entire idea of Bitcoin and the entire idea of a blockchain.
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Any bounties? I like it though but it's a long wait as it will be held until October.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
meanful concept and easy to understand, I am interested. but I need to know how to reach the goal, by steps.
Activity: 87
The mode of operation is explained too simply, without understanding, please elaborate
yeah, also think so.
is it just another e-Wallet like OKPay, PerfectMoney etc?

A digital wallet allows an individual to make electronic transactions only. That is just a very small part of what we offer.

We are also a financial services company. We expect our free payment network to attract many many users. We acquire big data, which gives us, higher---risk adjusted----returns on those financial services (for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, mortgages, micro loans, insurance and asset-backed securities).

In addition, we are Blockchain enthusiasts! We want to bring cryptocurrencies to the world's billions. 

ok, I think the concept is interesting, but the mission is so boring.

people who need transfer money frequently are always few, most people will not transfer even once a year.

as said lenging, loan, insurance, this may be novel, but if these are free, how do you run the business?

maybe my mind is too stupid, and I look forward to your more detailed plan.

before entry Bitcoin, I was these people who never use bank or other payment to transfer money  Cry 

but now, I can say that I will send or receive at leaset one transfer every week.  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Very interesting

With a pretty convincing concept, I'm sure this project will absorb a lot of manpower, but I guess with such a good concept, it needs a bounty or a signature campaign to expand it, and more people will be interested, good luck
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

so if I understand correctly, this project is completely free? or another type?

Our model is similar to many of the world's most successful technology companies. Think about emails, search engines and social media sites. They are free for the average user. As a result, they gather billions of users and make profits on value-added services.

We offer basic banking services for free. For example, user to user or user to merchant payments will be free. This will attract many users. As we acquire and analyse more user data we will generate risk-adjusted revenue by offering various types of financial services, for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, micro loans, residential and commercial mortgages, insurance, equities, financial advisory, funds, trusts, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, crowdfunding, and ICO.

Our business model will be fully explained in our forthcoming white paper

great!

should we would have a bitcoin credit card with a new card organization? it's really exciting!
Activity: 39

It looks like we have to wait for more information about this token project, in fact its roadmap is good, just we'll see if this token will be good, like the plan of this project. I will ask permission to bookmark first
Activity: 322
It seems cannot login to LakeBTC.com after register an account, anyone facing same issue ?
Activity: 107
I've got amazing powers of observation
I am interested and will follow this topic so I wont forget. Seems like a good initiative.
Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
Seems interesting!!
Good Luck - shall keep monitoring!!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I really agree with the mission and goals lakebanker.but how to realize such a mission
 ( make banking free, for everyone, forever, and to deliver other financial services, including access to cryptocurrencies, at a much lower cost)
Activity: 80
interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

so if I understand correctly, this project is completely free? or another type?

yeah the idea is interesting, but where and how to find lakebanker?
even as perfect money, okpay etc which have developed many years, the partners were not too much and wide. and their exchangers are all corporate instead of individual.
so saw your website plans to train 100000 private lakebanker around the world, it's mad and crazy Shocked

maybe producing 100 thousand in one year is not difficult, do you know how many new seller shops were opened every year on ebay? these are template production, as long as the first batch, the rest completely without any difficulty. but if the first batch has not been successfully manufactured, it must be failed.
brand new
Activity: 0
Guys, pay attention, this company is like a scammer. It's falling down. Many of us got money stuck LakeBTC.com and can not withdraw both BTC or USD. No banker process my request. Also no one reply my email. It's such unserious behavior.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

They just kidnapped our money and didn't give us a shit...
Activity: 484
HubrisOne
Guys, pay attention, this company is like a scammer. It's falling down. Many of us got money stuck LakeBTC.com and can not withdraw both BTC or USD. No banker process my request. Also no one reply my email. It's such unserious behavior.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

They just kidnapped our money and didn't give us a shit...

I've seen a lot of things like that, it may people who deposit to buy coins are too many, or people who sell coins to withdraw are too many, no matter which one happens, there will be liquidity issues.

especially when the volatile are huge, just like now. the greater the volume, the greater the crisis. and once the crisis come, the exchange also have no way to deal with, they can usually do is only wait to the price volatility gone.

could i know what happened on you?
Pages:
Jump to: