Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World - page 20. (Read 14247 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

so if I understand correctly, this project is completely free? or another type?

Internal payments will be free (user to user, user to merchant etc.), even international payments.

Deposits and withdrawals is where our crowd-banking model comes in: You send out a deposit request on the app, it gets accepted by a nearby LakeBanker (our AI engine finds optimized matches). You pay they LakeBanker and they credit your account on the system. The LakeBanker earns a fee (in our token BAC) for this service. LakeBanker fees can be subsidized initially by our user growth fund and eventually by our returns from value-added financial services (credit lines, p2p lending, and so on). Certain quotas and conditions may apply.

OK
looking forward for more details about it
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Very interesting and looking forward for it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
i think this project is interesting
bookmark for waiting more information
goodluck dev
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
We issue a small number of tokens at a discount

so what is the 'small number'?
can you just post it here ?

Sure. 2% of the Tokens are on sale in Phase 1.

More details on our site. We will be updating this page continually as things get finalized.
interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

Internal payments will be free (user to user, user to merchant etc.), even international payments.

Deposits and withdrawals is where our crowd-banking model comes in: You send out a deposit request on the app, it gets accepted by a nearby LakeBanker (our AI engine finds optimized matches). You pay they LakeBanker and they credit your account on the system. The LakeBanker earns a fee (in our token BAC) for this service. LakeBanker fees can be subsidized initially by our user growth fund and eventually by our returns from value-added financial services (credit lines, p2p lending, and so on). Certain quotas and conditions may apply.

Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Reserved Russian translation if required
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
We issue a small number of tokens at a discount

so what is the 'small number'?
can you just post it here ?
Activity: 121
Will keep track, currently not much info given yet in the opening post.
Activity: 80
interesting.

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?

Do you have a specific question about this project? Thanks.
How in terms of security will you put the hardest system to hack?
And how many standard terms of speed in transacting?

Set up in 2013, LakeBTC.com has an unrivalled reputation in terms of security.  To achieve that, we have rigid processes for internal controls, audits, information barriers and others.  We leverage our experience from banking and financial services and endeavor to provide the same level of security to safeguard customers' money.
Activity: 11
whats the reward?? as u said the transactions will be free forever.

Our model is similar to many of the world's most successful technology companies. Think about emails, search engines and social media sites. They are free for the average user. As a result, they gather billions of users and make profits on value-added services.

We offer basic banking services for free. For example, user to user or user to merchant payments will be free. This will attract many users. We get big data and generate revenue from value-added financial services.

Our business model will be fully explained in our forthcoming white paper.
OK waiting for that
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
How in terms of security will you put the hardest system to hack?
And how many standard terms of speed in transacting?

Our model is similar to many of the world's most successful technology companies. Think about emails, search engines and social media sites. They are free for the average user. As a result, they gather billions of users and make profits on value-added services.

We offer basic banking services for free. For example, user to user or user to merchant payments will be free. This will attract many users. We get big data and generate revenue from value-added financial services.

Our business model will be fully explained in our forthcoming white paper.
can you give me mopre info about your project? i mean whitepaper, why you dont have whitepaper
Many thanks for your interest in our project. More details are on our site.

We will be releasing the white paper shortly.
Activity: 11
Activity: 376

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
It would be a great pleasure for me to work with you on this project. So I reserved the Turkish translation for my own name.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/professional-turkish-translate-services-2038353

Activity: 378
can you give me mopre info about your project? i mean whitepaper, why you dont have whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: