Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 29. (Read 52241 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
embermine will be listed on cryptopia tomorrow, dont miss it.

where did you get that info?
you can join on telegram grup embermine to get more info,bro
we will waiting for tomorrow on cryptopia and maybe this week MBRS market live on bittrex
What time Embermine will be added to Cryptopia? Why does this thread have few dev moves? Where is it most active? I thought this project was abandoned! I was surprised to search and find activity here.
this is updates from james(july,7-8),you can join on telegram channel embermine to get more info

James Drake:
Hey there everyone! I know that everyone is really excited about the launch of MBRS on the Cryptopia and Bittrex exchanges! I received notification from Bittrex that the MBRS token should launch not later than July 15th.
I also heard from Cryptopia that the token is ready to go, but I had them move  the release of the MBRS on their exchange to Monday, July 10th.

So we will be announcing the TokenVerse project officially tomorrow, with website Beta launch on July 10th.

Momentum is important right now for Embers. We want the opening price to be as high as possible so that it can raise to a higher level without needing incrementally more buying support to start in trading. It will also help prevent dumpers who do not know the price dynamics from making huge mistakes in selling fast, slowing down the value growth of the token at lower levels

Important note about the pricing of MBRS: the $1 or $5 price point is enforced, partly because of acceptance of MBRS as a payment type for TokenVerse and the optical equivalency with USD In the same capacity. And also partly because of the price charged for one Ember on the Embermine site will be $1 to start.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252

we will waiting for tomorrow on cryptopia and maybe this week MBRS market live on bittrex
What time Embermine will be added to Cryptopia? Why does this thread have few dev moves? Where is it most active? I thought this project was abandoned! I was surprised to search and find activity here.
Activity: 330
I am confused with this embermine symbol .... what is the correct symbol for this embermine?
And we've been waiting too long for embermine to get into the exchange ... I hope embermine goes on a good exchange, like bittrex, livecoin and cryptopia
Activity: 406

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
As soon as you guys hit the exchange I am there with open arms.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
When will Embermine appear on the exchange?
Activity: 504
This is an great news, following Embermine from start of the project..

addition of bittrex will make it more valuable
Activity: 413
a few great news update from james, since nobody update here let me share some information from embermine telegram

James Drake, [04.07.17 14:55]
They are likely to give us an initial valuation at about $0.103/each
We will know for sure next Thursday or Friday
So the same day we go live on Cryptopia or Bittrex (whichever is first), we will begin officially accepting MBRS as payment on TokenVerse.

James Drake, [04.07.17 15:09]
TokenVerse is our gateway drug for the general public into Crypto. Because we will help bring unprecedented amounts of traffic into the industry, we can generate ad revenue and become a source of news and information in the world. This revenue will, in part, be paid for by Embers, which we all own, and generating value for the coin we will, in turn, use to generate the funding needed to build and launch Embermine. The vast user network we cultivate and are building will help us reach the HUGE numbers in adoption Embermine requires to become a stable and healthy ecosystem.

James Drake, [04.07.17 15:11]
And once Embermine launches, TokenVerse will have to transition from a corporate entity to a blockchain project...the first of its kind and provide the blueprint for future successful transitions.

James Drake, [04.07.17 15:13]
So TokenVerse is going to both empower our token, as well as enable us to develop and bring the network it truly belongs to into being.
Activity: 134
ICO price was 0.00004 right, what price will be after add on excange?

Dev mentioned on telegram that the valuation to start with is likely to be $0.10, so about the ICO price to begin with. Initial target is $1 but I hope it will go much higher. Coin supply is not very high at all considering it has 0 decimal points. Also in the future when the Tokenverse project is launched, we'll be able to participate with MBRS.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
ICO price was 0.00004 right, what price will be after add on excange?
Activity: 134
Hello!
Where is the promised Bittrech this week?)
To put it bluntly, I doubt about adding EMB to bittrex, at least Liqui or Livecoin added)

Dev has applied to Bittrex he said on Telegram. Because of holidays there might be a delay in getting up and running. Hopefully by the end of the week it'll be listed on Bittrex. I think what we as a community should be doing is trying to promote MBRS (the token will be MBRS, not EMB because of another coin also called EMB) as much as we can, ie on twitter, be more active here on the forum etc... This will drive the anticipation for it being listed on the exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Hello!
Where is the promised Bittrech this week?)
To put it bluntly, I doubt about adding EMB to bittrex, at least Liqui or Livecoin added)
Activity: 527
When is this coin traded?
this coin will traded when you know how to read my friend. very sad news Embarrassed
That was mean but funny. I approve  Cheesy
Dev said bittrex in a couple weeks
Activity: 413
this coin will traded when you know how to read my friend. very sad news Embarrassed
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
reserved for Bengali translation.
Activity: 527
Just hold and believe in the team. They are working on a small amount of fund because they wanted to support the people that supported them. Communities like this really flourish. I have high hopes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: