Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 30. (Read 52241 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
That's going to be 7k dollars if you hold long enough.
That's the question! How long approximately? Unfortunately I don't know what's happening with this project because I have oiuco time! Are there any chances of the initial price being $0.1? Does anyone know when we will have some exchange?
probably on couple of week on bittrex and few other exchange james said on telegram.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
That's the question! How long approximately? Unfortunately I don't know what's happening with this project because I have oiuco time! Are there any chances of the initial price being $0.1? Does anyone know when we will have some exchange?
Activity: 527
I'm a little disappointed with how they dealt with me! I joined the bounty campaign on June 6th! I made the custom tweets, retweets, I entered the slack and newsletter and received only 7k EMB! I believe was the only one to receive this amount because I was told they didn't have my registration on the site! I always lack luck! Cry

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I'm a little disappointed with how they dealt with me! I joined the bounty campaign on June 6th! I made the custom tweets, retweets, I entered the slack and newsletter and received only 7k EMB! I believe was the only one to receive this amount because I was told they didn't have my registration on the site! I always lack luck! Cry
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I got my tokens correctly a couple of days ago! Thank you, dev! Now I am waiting for the next steps, those who have left will regret it, this project has little attention, but soon we will have great news.
Yes I agree 100% Amazing project, I'm so surprised it went under the radar by the crypto community, Great dev that never sleeps and always is happy to answer the same question 100 times, team behind him are all real people, linkedIn profiles etc.... The idea behind Embermine is really quite advanced, and with Tokenverse coming up this will be really massive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
James Drake sent me tokens 24.06, but they did not come to my myetherwallet. Can something be done additionally, so that the transaction will pass faster?

Did you add a token to your wallet?

NOTE: Please use the following attributes when setting up the Ember Token in your wallet:

Contract Address: 0x386467F1f3ddbE832448650418311a479EECFC57
Token Symbol: EMB
Decimals: 0

Also, please remember that EMBs are NOT divisible, whole units only.

Do you see a transaction on etherscan\ "Token Transfers"?
https://etherscan.io/address/you_address#tokentxns

Yes, added, everything has appeared. Many thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
James Drake sent me tokens 24.06, but they did not come to my myetherwallet. Can something be done additionally, so that the transaction will pass faster?

Did you add a token to your wallet?

NOTE: Please use the following attributes when setting up the Ember Token in your wallet:

Do you see a transaction on etherscan\ "Token Transfers"?
https://etherscan.io/address/you_address#tokentxns
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Hello. I have not watched this startup for a long time. As far as I know ICO did not take place and it seems that the collected money was returned to investors.
Please, correct me if it is not so. Thank you.

Yes, the ICO DID take place. We did not meet the originally posted minimum, so with the support of those who wished to continue to hold their seat licenses, and for others who still wanted to get involved, we fulfilled a minimum token distribution of 50,000,000 EMBs and have launched the token. EMBs will be traded on several exchanges, starting with Bittrex within the next week or so.

We are making an official announcement tomorrow of our first public project: TokenVerse! Thank you for checking back in!
Thank you for prompt feedback!
About adding to Bittrex this is accurate information, or do you want them to add you?)
Thanks again.
Activity: 672
Received coins for bounty, thank you team Embermine.  I wish you development.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I got 14 coins for twitter. Thank you

You actually got 14,000 EMBs for your participation in the Bounty Program.

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
I got 14 coins for twitter. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I receive my bounty thank you James Drake, I hope very soon Embermine be listed on excange.

I have also received my tokens for the Greek translation. Thanks to all the team.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I receive my bounty thank you James Drake, I hope very soon Embermine be listed on excange.
Hello. I have not watched this startup for a long time. As far as I know ICO did not take place and it seems that the collected money was returned to investors.

Yes, the ICO DID take place. We did not meet the originally posted minimum, so with the support of those who wished to continue to hold their seat licenses, and for others who still wanted to get involved, we fulfilled a minimum token distribution of 50,000,000 EMBs and have launched the token. EMBs will be traded on several exchanges, starting with Bittrex within the next week or so.

We are making an official announcement tomorrow of our first public project: TokenVerse! Thank you for checking back in!
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Hello, I did'nt receive this email, so I sent you my information by email, when will I receive it?
Thanks a lot! Wink

Thank you all for your patience! We have had to manually create batches of token transfers for a total of 400 transactions, covering everything from personal orders and bounty rewards to employee allocations and future bounty pools. Because of how important it is to be accurate and not make mistakes, we did them all by hand. Additionally, we received over 50 requests that were NOT real, meaning that each request from an unverified source had to be investigated before processing to ensure no one steals another person's tokens, or takes something that they have not earned.

This whole situation only exists because the ICO did not hit the minimum. TokenMarket, our original ICO administrator, who would have been doing all this work, was going to require too much compensation compared to the value of the network to manage this process, so to retain as much value for the network, our team is doing it ourselves and only the management team, because the rest of us are work hard to get TokenVerse prepared for revelation and launch.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that short of us making this effort, there would be no token distribution, bounty awards, or employee pools. We are making this effort for all of you so we all have a chance to help make this come to fruition. All of your continued dedication to our platform has created an amazing opportunity for us all to benefit. Thank you for your dedication and patience. But we are always going to do the best we can to do it the right way, no matter what, even if it take a little while longer to accomplish.

Also, it looks like we will be in a couple of exchanges before the end of the month, highlighted by Bittrex. Thank you to everyone for their ongoing support and excitement for this project.

Sincerely,

James Drake
CEO - Embermine, Inc.
Activity: 406
Will there be a market exchange?
dev said on bittrex,maybe next week or sooner
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Will there be a market exchange?
Activity: 406
Hello, I did'nt receive this email, so I sent you my information by email, when will I receive it?
Thanks a lot! Wink
you can send pm to dev on telegram...so fast respon
Pages:
Jump to: