Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application - page 33. (Read 52241 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
~8 hours left and still far from the minimum funding goal, I guess we'll have to see how many last minute ico buyers show up.

This has been the question on my mind ever since our initial token sale had to be terminated because the sales widget did not function properly and allow individuals to invest. I knew it would be an uphill battle from that point on because we always knew that the first moments were important with ICOs. I also knew that it would be hard to rise above all the growing noise in the industry and markets to help people realize we are "still here".

In the end, no matter what happens, we will get the Ember token launched and fulfill all of the bounties. All of you have worked hard and did as you said. You should not completely lose out simply because the token launch did not meet its minimum. Without the funding it will take longer and the network will be worth less in the beginning, making adoption by Users wishing to use Constructor Entities on the platform a harder sell. But we would still get it together and make it work. Because that is what we do.

Ok thanks for the reply... will invest.

Thank you! We truly appreciate your support! Please let us know if you have any questions, of if we can provide you with any additional information.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
~8 hours left and still far from the minimum funding goal, I guess we'll have to see how many last minute ico buyers show up.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Hello. Just came across this project, it sound every interesting, but the minimum goal of BTC is not met yet, with only 20 hours left to the end of the ICO. What will happen if the minimum goal is not met, will everyone be refunded, or what will happen? Sorry if this was answered before, I couldn't find where...

If the token sale does not reach its minimum of 200 BTC, the Escrow which holds the BTC and is administered by Coinfirm, after it verifies all transactions, will refund all BTC collected during the length of the sale.

All funds will be returned to the wallets indicated during the purchase process. The only loss in value when contributing are the transaction fees associated to the purchases and the return transactions. So please do not wait, as we have strong evidence that we will cover the minimum no matter what.

Also it should be noted that we fully intend upon creating the environment, including the Ember tokens, regardless of the results of the token sale. When and how that will take place is something we will worry about only if necessary, but we have already laid the groundwork for those contingencies before we began all of this.

Ok thanks for the reply... will invest.
Hello. Just came across this project, it sound every interesting, but the minimum goal of BTC is not met yet, with only 20 hours left to the end of the ICO. What will happen if the minimum goal is not met, will everyone be refunded, or what will happen? Sorry if this was answered before, I couldn't find where...

If the token sale does not reach its minimum of 200 BTC, the Escrow which holds the BTC and is administered by Coinfirm, after it verifies all transactions, will refund all BTC collected during the length of the sale.

All funds will be returned to the wallets indicated during the purchase process. The only loss in value when contributing are the transaction fees associated to the purchases and the return transactions. So please do not wait, as we have strong evidence that we will cover the minimum no matter what.

Also it should be noted that we fully intend upon creating the environment, including the Ember tokens, regardless of the results of the token sale. When and how that will take place is something we will worry about only if necessary, but we have already laid the groundwork for those contingencies before we began all of this.
Dev, sorry for the question I'm going to ask, but if you guys can cover the minimum, why are you going to ICO? Was it necessary to make an ICO if you are able to follow through with the project? I know that you deserve to be paid for the nice work and future product offered, but was an ICO necessary? Or why didn't do it with a minimum minor? There are many ICO's, it's a difficult competition.

We, ourselves, cannot cover the minimum, I just believe that we have enough people out there we have spoken to that leads us to believe that we will cover. Plus there is the rush factor, we have been told to expect the rush at the end. So that is what we are expecting. We are simply saying that IF there is not and we do not cover, we have made real efforts to give us options in case something like that were to occur.

The funding from the ICO was going to help us instantly qualify for the matching technology research and development grants that would allow us to hire and acquire all of the proper people and tools for the job, without having to go through the time and expense of funding round trips and convention/event appearances to meet with everyone. The token sale seemed to be the preferred method of not only funding, but also marketing. Most people learn about new blockchain projects from watching information about ICOs, especially platform or consumer-facing applications that have a group of blockchain industry outsiders like us.

Finally, the biggest reason for the ICO is because it was the easiest, most decentralized way to ensure a wide geographical distribution of coins, even at low numbers. A platform such as Embermine needs a significant, geographically distributed User population in order to operate efficiently, and this is BY FAR the easiest way to do that, funding or no.

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

Dev, sorry for the question I'm going to ask, but if you guys can cover the minimum, why are you going to ICO? Was it necessary to make an ICO if you are able to follow through with the project? I know that you deserve to be paid for the nice work and future product offered, but was an ICO necessary? Or why didn't do it with a minimum minor? There are many ICO's, it's a difficult competition.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Thank you everyone for their continued support of the Embermine Token Sale!

As we enter into the final full day of the sale, I wanted to offer some updates on the Marketing Bounty Program:

The turn out has been very strong for the Marketing Bounty program, with over 180 different accounts all vying for the points that will provide them with a proportional share of the Marketing Bounty. We were trying to find a way that we can publish anything that would truly resemble an accurate current score count, but as most of the awards are tied directly to the number followers/friends an individual has on their particular account, and those counts have not been taken yet, it is impossible to tell where they currently are now, compared to the end of the event.

With all of that said, I would like to encourage each and every one of the 180 accounts to go throw the minimum onto the crowdsale, not only will it make it easier for us to issue your Bounties, but you also help us reach the token sale minimum and get everyone extra tokens. If everyone that was in the marketing program even did that, it would make a difference and add a large number of transactions to the system and help us build momentum.

Good luck to everyone and THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication to our project.

We are currently hard at work tallying up all of the totals of what we already know is out there. We will be giving posting all of the results as soon as the results are tabulated after the sale is completed.
Hello everyone! Just a quick announcement! I received the approval from our legal team to announce a special feature the Embermine platform will have for Users: Seat License Pool Contracts!

Since every Ember token represents a User seat in the Embermine Platform, and we always want single users to have quick and easy access to Embers for seat licenses, we are creating a Seat License Pool. This will allow the Platform to issue single Ember tokens to visitors wishing to create their unique User Account.

To begin, the Platform will issue a Seat License Smart Contract requesting Ember (EMB) token commitments from existing Users to the Seat License Pool. The amount of total tokens requested is determined by the average number of tokens removed from circulation each day. Once the contract is fulfilled, it will submit the tokens to the License Pool for purchase. The cost of these EMBs will be 1 Spark during the Open Beta beginning in October, and 5 Sparks after the full product release.

When the existing Contracts get depleted to a certain point, a new one is issued by the Platform, and more can be dedicated to the Pool. When the existing contract is filled, Embermine subtracts 5% of the total number Sparks collected, paid to the Identity Services Provider and then distributes the remaining Sparks to all Contract participants in proportion to the percentage of the total Embers they contributed.

Although there will be a minimum and a maximum amount of EMB committed by each User, Users can participate in as many contracts as they like. This will provide not only an easy, low maintenance method of selling EMBs, but it will also ensure a steady, guaranteed method for prospective Users to acquire a seat license for the Platform.

So there you go! For those of you wondering, or do not know yet, 1 Spark will be equal to 1 bitUSD.

More information on this to come!
Thank you everyone for their continued support of the Embermine Token Sale!

As we enter into the final full day of the sale, I wanted to offer some updates on the Marketing Bounty Program:

The turn out has been very strong for the Marketing Bounty program, with over 180 different accounts all vying for the points that will provide them with a proportional share of the Marketing Bounty. We were trying to find a way that we can publish anything that would truly resemble an accurate current score count, but as most of the awards are tied directly to the number followers/friends an individual has on their particular account, and those counts have not been taken yet, it is impossible to tell where they currently are now, compared to the end of the event.

With all of that said, I would like to encourage each and every one of the 180 accounts to go throw the minimum onto the crowdsale, not only will it make it easier for us to issue your Bounties, but you also help us reach the token sale minimum and get everyone extra tokens. If everyone that was in the marketing program even did that, it would make a difference and add a large number of transactions to the system and help us build momentum.

Good luck to everyone and THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication to our project.

Be on the watch for some of our latest information regarding Embermine coming out today starting at 1:00pm Central USA Time:

1. The Marketing Bounty Update

2. Ember Tokens and the License Pool Smart Contracts, and announcement of Seat License set prices during Open Beta and Full Product Release.

3. Full update on our move to EOS (EOS.io) and our excitement to be able to turn our three most important technologies into one development track.

See you all later today!  
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
There are only three days left.And you have just collected 25.33 BTC.It is far away from the target of 200BTC.

Yes. And I still have zero doubt that we are going to make it.

But thank you for noticing.

BTW, it is 3 days and 13 hours.
i hope at the end of ICO the "whales" investor will invest on embermine and make reach minimum goal 200 btc, keep up to good work dev Smiley
There are only three days left.And you have just collected 25.33 BTC.It is far away from the target of 200BTC.

Yes. And I still have zero doubt that we are going to make it.

But thank you for noticing.

BTW, it is 3 days and 13 hours.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek ann has been updated with some new info

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19169853

new updates and messages from dev team are now posted
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Dev, I just wrote an article, I sent you a message on Slack, I shared the article on twitter too! Thanks for the opportunity to write! How will I know if the article was accepted?

Looks great! Thank you!! We will promote it around for you as well.
Here is a new Greek translation for everyone!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19169853

Thanks to Coinman!
Pages:
Jump to: