Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 28. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I am trying to choose a good wallet. Do you need erc20 wallet?

At the first stage we issue Ethereum-based tokens, but after the start of our own EOS technology based blockchain we will convert issued tokens ERC20 (Ethereum-based) into tokens of own blockchain. 
Activity: 70
No projects even similar to this one. So no competitors also. Play is inly one and unique on the market

You are right  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will u be integrated into bancor? It will help with liquidity at the first stages
Im not sure it has sense as project will move to eos tech in future
Will u be integrated into bancor? It will help with liquidity at the first stages
Idea team is going to implements is gorgeous! I feel like it will be one of my best investment. Crossing my fingers
Doubtful about the best investment but anyway i guess it will give huge profit
Merit: 22
Idea team is going to implements is gorgeous! I feel like it will be one of my best investment. Crossing my fingers
Merit: 11
Do u have any partnerships now? With any companies? Very curious about that
Project will be listed on Wings. Could it be considered as partnership?
Is it official info? Where to check that!
Yes it is. I also saw this info. The link to the article was on the previous pages
brand new
Activity: 0
No projects even similar to this one. So no competitors also. Play is inly one and unique on the market
Is it official info? Where to check that!
Merit: 29
Whats the nearest event team is going to attend? And where will it take place?
The list of events has not finalized yet. Better to stay tuned
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How exactly advisors will be helpful? What kind of services they will provide?
Promotion diring events participation abd advises about any tech issues if such occur
How exactly advisors will be helpful? What kind of services they will provide?
Idea of this project is quite unique. But is seems I have seen smth similar before.. Are there any similar projects on the market?
No similar projects on the market. It is fully unique project
Idea of this project is quite unique. But is seems I have seen smth similar before.. Are there any similar projects on the market?
Whats the nearest event team is going to attend? And where will it take place?
Merit: 22
How are u going to be profitable? How is it planned to generate cash flow? And when is it gonna happen according to ur calculations?
I guess services and products project will launch will be the main source of income here. As for the time when is it gonna happen so my bet is in a year after crowdsale
How are u going to be profitable? How is it planned to generate cash flow? And when is it gonna happen according to ur calculations?
Whats about limitations for participants?? Investors all over the world are allowed? And one more: whats the maximum amount to buy
No limits for maximum amount of tokens to buy. U may buy litteraly as much as u can
Pages:
Jump to: