Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 29. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Whats about limitations for participants?? Investors all over the world are allowed? And one more: whats the maximum amount to buy
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Who are the founders?? Where can I check? How good they could rule the project? Wink
Merit: 10
Is it possible to implement your project without blockchain? Why do u need ico if your project does not really need token model?
Token model perfectly suits this project and without blockchain project would not be so unique. I guess everything could be dine without blockchain but whats the sense if it is easier to do WITH blockchain tech?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is it possible to implement your project without blockchain? Why do u need ico if your project does not really need token model?
Activity: 77
Do u have any plan for the contest soon?
With prizes in tokens or ETH for winners? Any kind of contest literally. I would like to take part😊
Do you plan to issue additional tokens for long-term holders of PlayPower? it is important..
LetItPlay blockchain will not issue additional tokens for them.. I am sure in it)!
does PlayPower plan to increase influence? and competitive capacity in the ecosystem?
PlayPower, first of all wants to increase influence and competitive capacity in the LetItPlay)
had the team thought about protection against inflation? Is it known?
Protection against inflation is provided by external demand for PLAY, what is not observed in Steem.
how many new tokens will be distributed between SteemPower holders? does anybody know?
team say, that 15% of new tokens are distributed between SteemPower holders to compensate for Steem inflation.
Do you plan to issue additional tokens for long-term holders of PlayPower? it is important..
LetItPlay blockchain will not issue additional tokens for them.. I am sure in it)!
does PlayPower plan to increase influence? and competitive capacity in the ecosystem?
PlayPower, first of all wants to increase influence and competitive capacity in the LetItPlay)
Protection against inflation is provided by external demand for PLAY, what is not observed in Steem.
how many new tokens will be distributed between SteemPower holders? does anybody know?
Merit: 11
Activity: 252
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Have I understood right, if listens, likes, and comments are voluntary?
yes, You are right) everyone can make it, if he or she wants) like in the real Network)
I want to know, how does The Consumer get content? can anyone explain?
I read that The Consumer gets content for the sake of praxeological benefit)
yes, You are right) everyone can make it, if he or she wants) like in the real Network)
I want to know, how does The Consumer get content? can anyone explain?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
This is a great idea for those drivers who like to educate while driving. All fresh podcasts and latest and hot news. Hm, must be interesting.
What is the main reason of Let it play? Why is it created?
Merit: 11
I really like this platform. Let it play go) you deserve attention)
Pages:
Jump to: