Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 30. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
the project is certainly good, but I do not agree with your statement that any content can be reproduced simply through sound without a visual picture, how, for example, will people be able to understand many things that must necessarily be seen?
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Who are the direct competitors here? Is youtube competitor?
Not for now but in long run i guess yes, it can be considered as a competitor
Merit: 11
Who are the direct competitors here? Is youtube competitor?
Merit: 10
In what currency hard cap here is fixed:usd or eth?
In USD. It is common practice nowdays to fix HC is USD as market is very volatile
Better to fix in eth. 1 eth will be still 1 eth even in a year
What events have u participated after the Paris one?
In USD. It is common practice nowdays to fix HC is USD as market is very volatile
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am trying to choose a good wallet. Do you need erc20 wallet?
U may store tokens at any eth address. As for the wallet MEW is the most convenient
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I am trying to choose a good wallet. Do you need erc20 wallet?
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
When ICO is going to start? Whats the date?
I think ICO will start May 01, 2018 and it will end June 15, 2018 you can find this information in page 1 friend you just gotta read or maybe you did not look for it at all and just jump into asking.
When ICO is going to start? Whats the date?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Well came up with the project. I like the idea, but it will be interesting to look at the implementation, if everything goes on a roadmap, then I will gladly invest in the project! I will watch the news)

Thanks!  Smiley
The idea of this project is simple and unique at once. I wish team all the best and hope project will be successful
do u accept buyers from every country? USA and China are also eligable? thx on advance for the answer
Unfortunatelly they are restricted from participation
Merit: 22
do u accept buyers from every country? USA and China are also eligable? thx on advance for the answer
Is my data protected?? I mean kyc docs, photos etc
Hm.. I guess yes. What may happen to ur data at all? No one needs it i think
Is my data protected?? I mean kyc docs, photos etc
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Well came up with the project. I like the idea, but it will be interesting to look at the implementation, if everything goes on a roadmap, then I will gladly invest in the project! I will watch the news)
Merit: 29
will ur apps have any features for money? putting it better - premium features like placing the ad within the app or smth similar
do u have big investors?like hedge funds or similar organizations?
As far as I know legal restrictions prevent team from disscussion such questions
Pages:
Jump to: