Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 35. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I heard about the cornerstones of the community. Could you help me to understand who are they?
They are The Consumers and Content Providers are the cornerstones of the Let It Play)
Activity: 55
Hi! How is your ico? Have you already reached the soft cap?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I heard about the cornerstones of the community. Could you help me to understand who are they?
Merit: 10
Will u create your own blockchain if EOS team would not deliver their platform in time?
Creating own blickchain? Barely possible. Most likely project will move to other tech
Why not just to stay within ETH though?
It has a sense. ETH is good ecosystem. I dont see any reason why to leave it
Project is goind to proceed millions transactions daily if it will become as huge as Im expecting. ETH wont be able to handle that. There are a lot of other projects built on its top
Millions of transactions? Why such a lot? It will be just social media audio platform
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will u create your own blockchain if EOS team would not deliver their platform in time?
Creating own blickchain? Barely possible. Most likely project will move to other tech
Project is goind to proceed millions transactions daily if it will become as huge as Im expecting. ETH wont be able to handle that. There are a lot of other projects built on its top
Merit: 29
How many users are u expecting on the platform in a year after final realese?
Very good question by the way. Im expecting few millions
It will depend on marketing efforts team will do. Even 10000 active users will be really good
No need making any bets. Lets just wait till the final realese and will try platform by our own
It will depend on marketing efforts team will do. Even 10000 active users will be really good
Merit: 22
If idea will be implemented properly We will see this project in top 50 for sure
Top 50 is barely possible But top 100 is okay. Waiting for the ICO start
If idea will be implemented properly We will see this project in top 50 for sure
When the next update is scheduled? In core tech. Curious about improvements
It is scheduled for summer as far as I know. Follow the roadmap by the way
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
When the next update is scheduled? In core tech. Curious about improvements
Merit: 29
May I invest with usd? I have money on Skrill and paypal. Which one may I use?
No. Only crypto is accepted here. At leastvas for now
Activity: 110
It would be could to say “Give me a 30-minute digest of the latest news”
May I invest with usd? I have money on Skrill and paypal. Which one may I use?
Pages:
Jump to: