Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 38. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Have u considered partnersip with crypto based cloud providers?
Iexec, sonm etc. I think they perfectly suits your project
This project does not require huge computing resources that why im not sure such partnership is suitable here
It needs some computing power anyway. And yes I agree that cooperation with such projects as Iexec would decrease the expances
Merit: 10
This project does not require huge computing resources that why im not sure such partnership is suitable here
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 11
How exactly may I use your token? What for? What exactly services may i buy/sell for this token?
It will be used in similar way with steemit. U will be able to reward users with tokens for good audio content
How exactly may I use your token? What for? What exactly services may i buy/sell for this token?
Where are u located? Main office I mean? And how many offices do u have at all?
When bancor integration is planned? Hope it is a plan here. Listing there will be highly appreciated
Yes it is a plan here as far as I know. But not the priority
When bancor integration is planned? Hope it is a plan here. Listing there will be highly appreciated
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do u have any video about the project? Maybe intro? Or any interview with any team member?

Not yet. It will be soon  Smiley
Merit: 22
Project has the potential. But is the team experienced enough to properly show it off? This project needs more hype
Merit: 11
Whats market are u aiming? Who is your potential consumers?
Ppl who like social mefia and blogging are the core ppl this project is targeting
Whats market are u aiming? Who is your potential consumers?
Merit: 29
Do u have any video about the project? Maybe intro? Or any interview with any team member?
Whats the plans after ICO? Wanna know what to expect from the project in longterm? Where can I take a look at roadmap? For several years at least. Do u have it?
Creating the products indicated on the website and described in WP. Hope it will be done in time without deleys
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Whats the plans after ICO? Wanna know what to expect from the project in longterm? Where can I take a look at roadmap? For several years at least. Do u have it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Yes, It is possible to save it to your phone. iOS is fine for sure)
Activity: 252
So, Can I test it online? Or download on the Phone?
Merit: 1
No, you can’t use it fully, as I know, it is not launched?
Team, how do you think, will this project have a success? Is it worth attention?
Yes) as for me, yes) They are interesting and new)  To become an audio layer in in the Internet is a good idea
Audio layer? How it can be implemented?
You can read their White paper, or just take a look of the Road Map!
I want to see the Road Map. Where can I find it?
Check the Website of Let it Play. Or try to download WP)
Is this platform is ready to use right now? I mean all their functions?
Team, how do you think, will this project have a success? Is it worth attention?
Yes) as for me, yes) They are interesting and new)  To become an audio layer in in the Internet is a good idea
Audio layer? How it can be implemented?
You can read their White paper, or just take a look of the Road Map!
I want to see the Road Map. Where can I find it?
Check the Website of Let it Play. Or try to download WP)
Pages:
Jump to: