Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷 - page 22. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
Activity: 65
The project seems interesting. How will the funds be unlocked after the ICO's campaign?

Have you planned a specific timeline distribution of your funds ? Depending on the road map?
Activity: 78
Which stock markets are going to trade when the market enters?
Activity: 51
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does not pass up!
Activity: 42
Is there any instruction on how to buy tokens on the ICO Photochain?
Activity: 12
what is total token?
Activity: 82
Registration in whitelist is still open?
Activity: 56
Is it true that you launched MVP-version of the platform?
Will the company need to obtain any licenses after the ICO to carry out its activities?
Activity: 84
What is the bonus for first 7 days?
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
What exchange you going to be listed?

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think it's too early to talk about this and the final list of exchanges may change.

Yes, many people kept talking about the exchange after they complete the ICO, even dev team cannot say when they are going to list on the stock exchanges. Sometimes it will take more than 2 months to list in the stock exchanges, before listing they need to send the coins to the investors.
Activity: 70
Can users, that underwent the KYC, buy an unlimited number of tokens?
Merit: 2
Does the company have any strategic partners?
But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I think investors will come, there is a lot of people registered on the Photochain platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized photography network like Photochain.
Activity: 42
Hello team, is your project planning to hit the hard cap during the ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think it's too early to talk about this and the final list of exchanges may change.
Activity: 53
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
Is there any minimum limited on investment?

read first post
i think not

Pre-Sale:

Pre-Sale PHOTON token Hard Cap: 10,000,000 PHT

Currency accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC
#Token exchange rate: 1 PHT = 0.000102 ETH (accordingly in other cryptocurrencies, discount of 40% on the standard PHT price ).

Amount of tokens per one person: unlimited

Minimum transaction amount in Ethereum: 0.1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount in Ethereum: unlimited (within Hard Cap)

Minimum transaction amount in Bitcoin: 0.003 BTC
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited (within Hard Cap)

Start date: COMPLETED HARD CAP REACHED
End date: COMPLETED HARD CAP REACHED

and i think you cannot buy nothing because

COMPLETED HARD CAP REACHED
Activity: 74
Please help me know this. What is the minimum value of ethereum that can be used to make an investment in this project?
Pages:
Jump to: