Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷 - page 25. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
wow,such a long time sale

the most convenient for investors. there is plenty of time to invest in the most beneficial

The longer selling period is the better for the investors
when you finishing sale

hopefully you have plenty of time to invest in the most profitable and up to the sale
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
 I was a professional photographer myself and I have a marketing background. The team also talks to professional photographers in this community to involve theme and to share ideas and usability issues.
Activity: 60

the most convenient for investors. there is plenty of time to invest in the most beneficial

when you finishing sale
How long will selling period will last
selling period will last more then one month
Activity: 78

when you finishing sale
How long will selling period will last
Activity: 53
NOW this is an awesome Idea! I hope your team will make it to success, it's a WIN-WIN situation for both shopper & seller's convenience while being able to deliver the best of the best products (on seller's end) and having the luxury of being able to have massive choices in a one-stop -shop way for shoppers. I hope dev team will make it through on ups and downs. This will really be one of a REAL-world solution.
Activity: 51
Are there any bonuses or discounts available for this?

when you finishing sale
Activity: 51
Can I send my crypto direct from an exchange account?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Each new project must set itself a goal of improving something. Does photochain  establish such a goal for itself?

Yes, we are improving the very centralized photostock industry. We think the fact that there are only a few big players in the industry shows that this is an industry that needs to be disrupted. A few big players is a near-monopoly and they all follow the same rules, with very little innovation amongst each other.

For us to come in with a completely new business model, one that builds the platform around the photographer and the buyer is something that they should be worried about. Unfortunately for them, there is nothing they could do as naturally and organically photographers will want to use Photochain as we provide a fair and transparent service that existing industry players can't compete with (as their costs are too high).

Are you planing to expand your market in the future rather then Photo buy or sell?
is there referal join bonus?
After payment is made and tokens are distribute to our ETH address, Is there a lock-up period after that, like tokens can't be moved till some date?
Activity: 196
Each new project must set itself a goal of improving something. Does photochain  establish such a goal for itself?

Yes, we are improving the very centralized photostock industry. We think the fact that there are only a few big players in the industry shows that this is an industry that needs to be disrupted. A few big players is a near-monopoly and they all follow the same rules, with very little innovation amongst each other.

For us to come in with a completely new business model, one that builds the platform around the photographer and the buyer is something that they should be worried about. Unfortunately for them, there is nothing they could do as naturally and organically photographers will want to use Photochain as we provide a fair and transparent service that existing industry players can't compete with (as their costs are too high).
How much did you raise on pre sale?
I somewhere read information about bonuses pull down. Is it true? Will developers reduce bonuses in nearest future?
is there any big bonuses for big invester

What was the pre sale bonus ?
Activity: 74
I somewhere read information about bonuses pull down. Is it true? Will developers reduce bonuses in nearest future?
is there any big bonuses for big invester
Hi everybody. Does anybody know what the maximum number of tokens that can be reserved now is?
Activity: 98
tell me about the Photochain .where is the company from?

I think they based in Estonia if I am not mistaking.
Activity: 98
What will happened to all unsold tokens if there will be any left after sale is done?
And do you maybe intent to do any bounty campaigns ?
Activity: 88
tell me about the Photochain .where is the company from?
Pages:
Jump to: