Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷 - page 28. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount for investment? How much can I send to receive for example 10 tokens? I want to buy your tokens a little, the project is interesting!
Activity: 70
I'm, for example, very glad that I'm on this platform. I'm more than confident that I'll participate in it. All I want now is to go to the website. I just need to look at it to make a final decision.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
What are the bonuses on the ICO?
Activity: 44
wow,such a long time sale
Is it possible to pay in fiat??
Activity: 98
which exchanges will be listing this token?
Merit: 1
I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
Activity: 42
will you lower buy minimum if ether will cost higher?
Activity: 196
hi there. Are there any bonuses for big investors?

Hey there, yes we are offering discounts for bigger investors. Please PM us your telegram so we can negotiate and discuss.
I have a question about exchange and trade photochain token. Have any plan for listing at exchange of photochain  or listing at coinmarketcap at the future?

Yes we will list our token on exchanges following our token sale. We have already held initial talks with exchanges about the legal implications of doing so. Our token is not currently traded on exchanges as we have minted or issued them yet. All PHT tokens (sold in pre-sale or main sale) will be minted after the completion of the main sale.

We don't have a listing at coinmarketcap yet for the same reason, but I expect we will do so once we list on exchanges.
At what stage is the project now?
Has the pre-sale of the tokens already ended?

The presale had ended in January. We are however about to enter our main sale, starting next Friday 6th April.

ok thanks and how long its going to last

This will be for 6 weeks until the 18th of May. But we don't think we will need the whole 6 weeks to reach our hard cap.
The prime fact about photochain it has strong team with experience and all the expertise to make project successful
Merit: 2
It seems that photochain project really gets a lots of attention from the community having a lots of supporters and investors to engage here in the  photochain community. I hope that this project will make much further from this and really attain its goal for the community and people around the crypto world and the real world where it will be implemented.
the project is growing very rapidly. It makes the photo stock idea works . The project becomes bigger and bigger after every single day. The project looks so beneficial as well as helpful that's why so many investors come forward to investing in this project.
It is really astonishing to see so many supporters of the platform without them conducting any bounty programs this happens only when the project has a great potential to stand on its own without any bounty program. Looks like this is a solid project and might be the one to invest.
Merit: 1
It is really astonishing to see so many supporters of the platform without them conducting any bounty programs this happens only when the project has a great potential to stand on its own without any bounty program. Looks like this is a solid project and might be the one to invest.
Activity: 42
Photochain is really spreading much more vigorously and hope that it could soon make some good profits . photochain has already recieved a good amount of investors which is good for the beneficial of the project.
Will the next round be the main stage of the ICO?
At what stage is the project now?
Has the pre-sale of the tokens already ended?

The presale had ended in January. We are however about to enter our main sale, starting next Friday 6th April.

ok thanks and how long its going to last
Activity: 76

hi there is there any countries which can not take part in your project ?
Pages:
Jump to: