Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷 - page 29. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?

Hey Julifernendez, our tokens are not available. We sold some in our pre-sale in January. We will then sell more in the main sale starting next Friday, 6th April.

so i missed the presale ok no worries i will buy in main sale
Activity: 96
Merit: 1

That strong and big team, clear vision ,and  also I can see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
Activity: 74
hi there. Are there any bonuses for big investors?
Activity: 81
Good afternoon. What’s the expire date of your tokens? Or can they be stored on my account endlessly?
Activity: 85
A strong team driving this project, photography programme. I expect this one to do well.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
great idea, which perfectly realizes itself !! I believe there will be a stunning success
Activity: 78
Its really good team very strong, there project is very interesting and potential ,,,good luck guys

I agree with you good luck
Activity: 98
I think this project will be one of the best project in2018 . I hope since this project is on block chain  which is peer-to-peer stock photography platform on blockchain with fair conditions, attractive incentivation mechanisms, lowest fees in the market and full control over the content, price and license type for the photographer. Looking forward to this project
Activity: 44
I just watched photochain video look interesting project, best wishes
Activity: 51
What is the point on getting photochain  tokens, i mean what do i gain in return?
Activity: 88
do you have a referral bonus programm for invite new users
Activity: 54
Interesting ICO. Gotta learn all about it. Cheers for trying to change Photography industry.

have a look at there website and telegram you can also look at in ico bench i agree as well very nice project

I read there white paper it’s very clear and straight forward easy to understand what they exactly planing to do
Activity: 73
I have a question about exchange and trade photochain token. Have any plan for listing at exchange of photochain  or listing at coinmarketcap at the future?
Activity: 65
Its really good team very strong, there project is very interesting and potential ,,,good luck guys
Activity: 58
Yes, this project really have a nice feature and very competitive, so we can be sure that many investors will try this project and will make some investments. Let's see the improvements of this project.

I am looking forward to see success of this project all the best
Activity: 58

this project combines excellent ideas in the application of modern technology today, usefulness of this project is very helpful , it is revolutionizes the status quo of stock photography. It is a decentralized, peer-to-peer stock photography platform on blockchain with fair conditions, attractive incentivation mechanisms, lowest fees in the market and full control over the content, price and license type for the photograph . Hopefully it will get many investors because the benefits of the resulting product, hopefully run smoothly and hopefully the product launching fast
Activity: 73
I feel so sorry I couldn’t take part in presale of this project . I think this project will be very good as a token
Activity: 74
I find Photochain an interesting project. As I have read the other comments of the people here in the Photochain community, the more interest I am gaining for this project. There are so many queries out here that is also answered and us very helpful for the other people like me that want to understand better the concept of photochain . I will stay with this project and know more news about this project.
Activity: 196
This is wonderful project with great future. I’m following this project and waiting for the other deal that they will offer. We are going to see birth of a great company in the crypto world

Thank you for your support and your kind words!
Activity: 54
This is wonderful project with great future. I’m following this project and waiting for the other deal that they will offer. We are going to see birth of a great company in the crypto world
Pages:
Jump to: